Chapter 16 - Moment We've All Been Waiting For

[Mike's POV]

Coming home to a broken window and a threatening note was the last thing we ever expected.

Ari was a nervous wreck, which had me nervous about her health as well as the baby's.

Another thing we didn't expect was the moment we've all been waiting for when two days after we found out we were having a girl, Ari went into labor.

We were out at Starbucks and when we were leaving, it happened.

I helped her to my car and drove as fast as i could to the hospital.

Now, I was holding Ari's hand as the doctor put in the epidural needle to numb out the pain after checking how dialated she was.

Only a few more minutes.

"Mike," she said.

'I'm scared," she said.

I lean over, stroking her hair back.

"Its going to be okay, Ari. I'll be by your side no matter what," i said to her.

"She smiled weekly and then Jaime and the guys walk in.

"Hey," he said, walking up to Ari's side.

"Jaime, you made it," she said.

"Yeah, got a bit caught up on traffic," he said.

It wasn't long until a doctor came and said it was time.

Ari was then taken to the delivery room and prepared to give birth. Jaime, Tony, and Vic waited in the living room. Our tour crew was also here as well.

I held Ari's hand as the doctor told her to push. 

"We're almost there, Arienna. Again, push," the doctor said.

Ari gave it all her might as a scream erupted out of the top of her lungs. She was literally crushing my hand.

"You're doing great, one more push," he said.

I was hoping Ari had the strength enough for one more. I was getting worried and scared out of my mind. How did Kellin handle with this pressure when Copeland was born??

Just stay calm, Mike. I told myself.

Ari breathed out and screamed all she could as she pushed.

It was then we heared a small cry.

"Congradulations, its a girl," the doctor said.

Ari and I smile at each other as our baby is wrapped in a pale pink blanket and a pink bear hat. She was very small, but as i looked down at her, she was still beautiful.

She stopped crying and then opened her beautiful brown eyes, looking up at me.

"Hey you... Welcome to the world," i said, feeling like the happiness person alive.

I got to hold her with Ari looking. She was obviously tired, so all she could do was hold her little newborn hands with her fingers as they rested her and got her adjusted.

I was asked to fill in the birth certificate.

Katrina Luna Fuentes Preciado, welcome to the world.

~~~

Anyone willing to make me a cover for this story?? Message me if your interested in making me one.

Pwease? I'll give you a virtual cookie!!!! :3

FEEDBACK!! ^.^=