Female Guards

Something, or someone was stuck to me like a vine when I opened my eyes. All I saw was a thick arm wrapped around me tightly, and when I tried to move, it only tightened if that was possible.

Of course, like any normal person my bladder started to beg to be released, so I did my best to remove the concrete wall on top of me. After no avail five minutes later, I gave up and whimpered out. Yup. I was about to pee in the bed.

"Alex......" I poked his arm and managed to turn around so my front was facing his. I squealed when his arm went down to my bare thigh, and a blush started to form as I felt something else. "ALEX!"

"Five more minutes babe. Shhhhh......" He moved me closer to him and I groaned as the pressure went straight to my bladder.

"If you don't release me within the next ten seconds, I will mark my territory on you and on this bed. Now let me go!"

He slowly peeled is eyes open and a small grin was present. "You can mark me all you want. Just don't do it on the bed." He released me and I basically sprung out the bed and sprinted to the bathroom. After doing my business and taking a very much needed shower, I pulled down the towel I was only wearing and hoped it covered everything that was necessary. I poked my head out the door and sighed in relief. He was still sleeping. Thank god.

I quickly stepped out but as soon as I took that first step, his eyes snapped open and from where I was, I saw them darken. I gulped, tugged the towel even closer and ran to the closet as he growled. "Get your sexy butt back in bed before I go in there and bring you back myself."

I quickly found some shorts, slipped them on and was clasping a bra on when his big form covered the door. I squealed, quickly threw on the shirt and pointed a finger at him. "Haven't you ever heard of something called privacy?" I ran the towel through my hair and threw it at him. He laughed and followed me back to the bathroom as I picked up my brush and began to comb the knots from my hair.

"It's my closet as much as yours. Besides I thought I said to get back in bed."

"I'm hungry. Just in case you didn't notice, I didn't eat much last night so I want to eat. Don't get in my way with me and my food."

I dropped the brush and quickly braided my hair fishtail style. From the mirror, I saw him raise his eyebrows and he crossed his arms, making his muscles pop out. "You are cheating on me with food?"

"Yup," I laughed and turned around. "Better hurry if you want any of it."

I tried to walk pass him, but of course he stopped me and gently pushed me against a wall. His warm breath tickled my neck and I shivered as his lips skimmed up and down. "And why do I want food when I have my dessert right here."

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away much to my protesting body. "Bad boy. No. No dessert for you."

He pouted and kissed my nose. "Fine. Now hurry up before I finally kiss you. Your scent is killing me right now."

Yeah if you haven't noticed yet, well I will repeat it again: we haven't kissed. It's not that I didn't want to -trust me, I want to. It's just that I always imagined our first kiss all romantic and filled with hearts and flowers. But since all we've had was drama and more drama, it hasn't happened yet.

"Sorry about that. It will happen soon, I promise." I quickly pecked his lips and he froze as I left laughing like a little girl. A little taste.....

I was in the kitchen in minutes and smiled as I saw all the girls there, including Ali. "Good morning."

"Good morning!" They all replied back as they took out stuff for breakfast. I saw that they were already working on everything, so I quickly occupied myself with cutting the fruit. I didn't notice everyone had stopped working until I was done with half a melon.