'Picking up Girls'

Ethan moved his chair and gestures for me to sit next to him. Tabby noticed nudged me knowingly and pushed to go sit. Blushing slightly I sat down smoothing my skirt before sitting. Now I sat between the gold-eyed guy and Ethan.

Although I was elated to sit next to Ethan gold-eyes made me uncomfortable under his gaze. I could see the emotions in his eyes; want, need, awe and lust.

"I'm glad you could make it."

Ethan's voice snapped me from my thoughts. I nodded.

"Me too. I'm happy you could make it too, you don't attend often."

"Well, I want to be a good little boy for mom."

I laughed and he smiled, then his expression changed slightly.

"I think you look beautiful in that dress."

A blush appeared on my cheeks.

"R-Really? Thanks." I said flustered.

Ethan wasn't one to compliment people often so when he did, he meant it and it was something sincere.

"I like your hair Ethan, on the rare occasion it doesn't look like a rats nest."

I laughed and brushed it up a little more. He laughed too.

"Thank you, I had to get an expert to get it this perfect."

"What type? Pest control? Or exterminator?"

We bust up laughing and I bumped into the gold-eyed man.

I turned to him "Oh I'm sorry... Um, what's your name?"

Ethan leaned over his hand on my shoulder the gold-eyed man seemed to hold his glass a little tighter.

"This is Luca Kingsley. He's a good friend of my grandma."

He looked at me with no emotion on his face, just in his eyes. In a deep somehow sexy voice he said "Hello."

"Hi, I'm Sierra Rose. Nice to meet you." I said holding out my hand expecting a handshake.

He smiled, "A pleasure."

Luca shook my hand and I felt sparks and something inside ignite... Maybe I should lay off hot Cheetos. Pshhhhhh I love 'em too much.

Ethan frowned and tapped my shoulder. I turned back and heard a low growl although it was very quiet. I'm really going crazy. Shaking my head I focused back on Ethan.

"So Ethan how long you plan of staying?"

He rubbed his chin thinking, "In not sure what time will you leave?"

I felt Luca shift beside me "Umm well it's is 9:47pm now so maybe 1am?"

"Then I will leave around then. I could walk you home."

There was a subtle and suggested meaning I blushed and looked flustered. Luca moved again.

"W-Well I don't k-know, i-if you want..."

"So it's settled I'll walk you home."

CRASH!

Ethan and I whipped our heads toward the sound of glass shattering and found it was from Luca. He had dropped his glass on the stone floor.

He didn't even look mildly surprised "Oops. Ethan mind cleaning it up for me?"

The corner of my mouth tugged down in a slight frown "It's ok Ethan I can do it."

He stood up as did I "Let's both."

"Alright."

Ethan took my hand and led me back inside. But before we stepped into the house I could hear another growl. I need to get my ears checked...