Chapter 53: The Visitor

"Good afternoon Mrs Danzel. Please, what can we get you?" Bako politely offered the woman any commodities before the rest of the group joined the male and adult in the living room. When (Y/n)'s eyes fell on the lady, recognition immediately seeped in as she recalled the woman's familiar appearance from their one encounter.

'Wow, she's so pretty...and looks so young, it doesn't even feel like she aged a day, from what I can remember.' The girl kept her gaze fixated on the long, silk fuchsia hair that identically resembled her son's, and her lightly paled complexion that seemed unaltered and pure against her porcelain skin. She had the appearance of an ornate doll that had been well preserved over the years, and held an almost dominating confidence that further glorified her unnatural beauty. Though what the female was truly struck by and seemed to ruin the pleasant illusion of the woman's display were her deep, crimson eyes that held nothing but empty and orotund mannerisms.

"Nothing for now. Where's Alexander?" The woman's eyes scanned the room, dismissively glancing over the younger female's existence, until they fell on her son, who had his gaze nailed to the ground in expectant shame. "Alexander, I've come all the way here and you dare not even look at me?" Her tone was sharp and toxic, deliberate with its coldness. Alex flinched at her voice and slowly looked up to meet his mother's eyes.

"I'm sorry mother..."

"I'm not concerned if you're sorry, just do as I say next time." The male nodded in quiet obedience while the older woman gave him a harbingered scowl. "Go and take my luggage out of the car. I expect all my thing to be inside in 5 minutes. Or else." She spoke the last words out with warning quietness and the male simply nodded at his order.

"So she's his mother?" (Y/n) lullingly whispered to Ryo as she analysed the woman in front of her.

"Yep, but I like to call her the Ultra B***h. It's always a hell ride when she comes around, seriously makes me question if she isn't a sociopath- Oh my God! How are you Mrs Danzel?! I hope you had a safe trip." The male spontaneously changed his tone as he noticed the woman approaching their direction.

The older female shot the boy a cold glare, quickly silencing his hyped vocals. "Hush boy, I don't want to hear a word from you until you begin acting like a normal human being." As her watchful, scarlet eyes drifted away from the male, she noticed the girl that had been quietly observing her, and a smirk spread to her sculpted lips. "Oh, you finally decided to hire a maid. A young one too, I must condone you all on your decision."

(Y/n) stared at the woman with a blank expression, unable to find the right words that could respond to the assumption, and had to let the musician take over her speech. "No Mrs Danzel, (Y/n) isn't a maid." The woman gave him a perplexed look until turning back to the girl before her.

"Oh, so you hired a servant? I didn't know they sold them this young. Mind giving me the company you used?" She gave the girl a smug smile before it disappeared as her hypothesis was denied once again.

"No, she's not a servant. She's staying with us for the time being." The adult gave the boy an astonished look before sending her spiteful glare at the girl.

"What is a weasel like her doing in this house? I don't want any contagious diseases riddling my home." She provided the girl with a disgusted look -unknown to her- earning glares of quiet hatred from all the males in the room.

"Ma'am, I can assure you, (Y/n) has to stay here under certain circumstances so if you please be patient, there will be no disagreements." (Y/n) scratched her head until giving the woman a polite, welcoming smile and extending her hand.

"I really hope you can forgive my intrusion, I promise that you won't even know I'm here." The woman looked at the girl's stretched out hand and nearly gaged at the implication.