~Chapter 18~

*EDITED*

Enjoy this chapter.... 😉

________________________

C.J

Once Summer said that. I drop my bag by the door and sat beside her.

"What did you want to talk about?" I look into her eyes.

"I want to get married tomorrow?" She blurted out. Looking all happy.

What! I stared at her.

"But the weddings in July. What's setting this on?"

"I... I just want us to get married tomorrow and start a family as we talk about." Now she wants a family, she's bullshitting me.

"But-" she cut me off as I was about to say something hurtful.

"Great, I called everyone to confirm about tomorrow and will be married at the justice of the peace. We will have a small reception here at our house. I-" I had to cut her off before she keeps going on and on.

"Summer...... I... I don't know how to say this but I.. -" I was about to say it but she cut me off.

"Are you cheating on me, Corey?" She finally said, but I was going to word it differently.

"That could be a yes." I kinda said that nervously.

"What? Why? I'm pregnant." She raised her voice at me. A few tears streaming down her face.

"How are you pregnant? We haven't had sex in over four months. Are you cheating behind my back too?" The last time we had sex was a few days before I met Tasha.

"I just found out last night at the hotel and..... yes, I was cheating on you but I love you both and I can't just pick one, it's too hard for me to choose."

"Oh, wow, so let me get this straight. You want to get married tomorrow so your family will know that your unborn child is not mine, to make it look like it's mine. How can you love two people the same Summer? There's only one person for that. Choose which one you want in your life." I want Tasha in my life because I'm falling for her and she doesn't even know that.

"I want you both, and I love the two of you. It's just so hard for me to pick just one. Yes, that's why I wanted to get married tomorrow. So that my family thinks I got pregnant from you and not him."

"Well, since you 're pregnant, I got another girl pregnant too. So that makes us even Summer." Once I said those words, she slaps me hard on my face.

"Who the fuck is this woman you got pregnant? Huh." I'm not telling her who it is.

"I'm not saying her name and that's final. You can pack all your shit and leave before I come back."

"No... I'm staying here and that's final. I'll stay in the guest room that we have."

"Go back to your man, who is the father of your unborn child. I mean it if I see you still here when I come back. I'll throw all the shit out front. Give me that damn ring that's on your finger. You don't deserve it all. So, pack your shit." I got up from the couch and walk towards the door. Before I slam the door, she made a loud cry, and I didn't care at all.

She picks hers and I pick mine.

I drove to Tasha's place fast. I needed to hear her voice.

I park behind her vehicle and walk to her door. I knock and waiting. She opened the door and was about to say something, but I kiss her.