Chapter 7

Marinette's brain was a little slow in processing what was going on. One moment the towel had been wrapped around her chest just under her armpits as she posed, but in the next it was gone.

Her eyes slowly began to travel down the body in the mirror, but stopped when she caught sight of a certain...manly asset...which belonged to Adrien. For a brief moment Marinette didn't realize what exactly she was looking at, she had only ever seen those kinds of things in the form of diagrams during health class before. However, it only took less than a second for her brain to clue in and recognize just what this thing was.

She responded in the only way she knew how, by letting out a piercing, ear-splitting scream that echoed around the bathroom walls. Marinette went to take a step backwards, but her feet were tangled in the towel and she was propelled downwards, her bare butt smacking roughly against the tiled floor. She hardly felt it though as her thoughts were a little preoccupied.

She had clenched her eyes shut during the fall, and when she reopened them her head was tilted down, giving her a much closer and a very more detailed view of Adrien's...boy parts. She let out another horrified shriek and proceeded to try and run away. Running away didn't make much sense in the situation, considering she wasn't being chased by anything, but Marinette wasn't exactly thinking straight either. In her mind, running away meant escaping the problem.

She stood up and turned around, but her feet were still tangled in the towel and the moment she tried to take a step forward she was to the floor again, this time face first. Marinette proceeded to flail around like a fish, squirming about until she was finally untangled from the towel, leaving herself in a twisted heap on the floor, limbs going in different directions.

She began to think a little more logically as her brain cleared ever so slightly, being freed from the towel and facing away from the mirror made her feel like she had overcome a challenge. It was then, as her mind became less fuzzy, when she realized that her right hand was gripping a foreign object.

What was her hand touching?

Marinette's eyes widened, her heart rate speeding up. Her brain started to go numb again as it processed what was happening.

What was her hand touching!

Letting out yet another scream, she flung her hand up from where it had been resting in between her legs. She continued to release a chorus of shrieks and she gripped her arm and stared down with wide eyes at her sinful hand, fingers twitching like crazy.

In her peripheral vision, Marinette caught sight of Plagg hovering in the air near the ceiling. She didn't know when he had gotten there, but he seemed to be having a merry old time enjoying the show before him. Just the sight of him caused her to immediately stop screaming, though her ears were still ringing which caused all sounds around her to be muffled, but judging alone from the kwami's open mouth, teary eyes and hunched over posture, it was obvious he was getting a kick out of this.

He started to clutch his aching stomach, laughter being reduced to strained exhales of air as he was unable to catch his breath in between laughs. Plagg didn't even care about keeping himself afloat anymore, letting himself fall from his spot near the ceiling and landing with a light thump on the sink counter where he proceeded to roll around as he struggled to breathe.

"Th-this isn't funny!" Marinette managed to get out once she regained her ability to speak, but her comment only made the kwami laugh even harder.

"Stop it!" She gathered the towel from behind her and wrapped it once more around her body, this time with her fists clenching it tightly to hold it in place. Plagg just continued to roll around and laugh while slamming his fist down repeatedly against the counter.