Chapter 8:

Anna's POV

I woke up early and went into my closet. I put on black jeans, a black and light blue jersey shirt and black high-tops. I put a light blue bandana in my hair. I put on mascara and a leather jacket on top. I grabbed my purse and phone. I slipped my phone in my purse. Now I have everything I need to go to Niklaus' pack.

I wake my kids up and they go back to their room. I dress Ryder in black jeans, a black and gray jersey shirt and gray high-tops. I spike his hair up. I put Robin in black jeans, a black and green jersey shirt and green high-tops. I do his hair the same as Ryders. I dress Riley in black jeans, a black and red jersey shirt and red high-tops. I spike his hair up. I put Raelyn in black jeans, a black and purple jersey shirt and purple high-tops. I put a purple bandana in her hair. I dress Ryan in black jeans, a black and white jersey shirt and white high-tops. I did his hair the same as Ryder,Robin and Riley's. I put Reagan in black jeans, a black and orange jersey shirt and orange high-tops. I put an orange bandana in her hair. I put a leather jacket on each of them.

I walk downstairs while helping my kids down the stairs so they don't fall. I take their strollers to my truck that my grandpa gave me and put them in the back. I walk back into the house and put each of my kids in a chair. I grab 7 bowls and spoons. I put a bowl and spoon infront of them. I give them cereal. After breakfast I take the kids outside and take them to the swingset.

The swing set has a tire swing, a slide, a regular swing and a rock wall

The swing set has a tire swing, a slide, a regular swing and a rock wall. My grandpa got it for them. Ryder went onto the rock wall. Riley went on the slide. Robin went on the tire swing. Reagan and Raelyn went on the two person thingy. I have no idea what its called so yah. Ryan went on the regular swing. They played till it was lunch time.

Grandma had made salami, bologna, ham, egg salad, tuna, turkey, corn beef, chicken and roast beef sandwiches. I gave each of my kids their favorite kind of sandwich. I love egg salad sandwiches so I ate one of those. Ryder loves turkey while Robin loves salami. Riley likes chicken while Raelyn loves ham. Ryan likes roast beef while Reagan likes corn beef.

I clean the dining room while my kids run around playing. I check the clock and see it's about noon.

I hear someone pull into the driveway and I say,"Kids go into the dining room." They all run back there. I said that because it might be Parker who knows. I go outside and see my brothers. I run to them. I see they have jerseys on.

I yell,"Football time. I call Sam on my team." All my kids came running out of the house. Once they saw their uncles they ran to them.

Sam says,"Kids watch Mommy and her uncles play some football. You guys sit in the bed of the truck and watch." I put the kid in the back of Sam's truck to watch the game.

The teams were: The Pines me, Sam, and Grandpa vs The Cotton's Tyler, Jake and Grandma. We played and my team was in the lead 35 to 21. It was the last one. Grandpa was quarterback. I saw Niklaus pull up. He was getting out of the car.

Grandpa said,"Set.Hike." I took off running down the yard and I saw Tyler following me. I jumped up in the air and caught the ball. I ran into the touchdown zone.

I screamed,"Touchdown." I spiked the ball and did my happy dance. I ran back to my kids.

Ryder said,"Great job Mommy."

"Thanks Little Man," I said while smiling.

I ran to Sam and Grandpa and said,"Good Job." I gave them high fives.

Jake said,"You only won because I had to be quarterback since Grandma can't throw and I'm the best at throwing."

Sam said,"You're just a sore loser." I ran to my kids again. I took them out of the bed of the truck.

Niklaus said,"Nice touchdown Anna." I turn around and see him in black sweatpants and a white t-shirt with black sneakers.

"Thanks Klaus," I said while walking to the house. I walked into the house and grabbed my purse and jacket. I walked back out and saw my kids on top of Klaus. I laughed as I walked over to them. I threw my purse in the front seat of the blue truck.

"Kids what are you doing on top of him?" I asked while standing beside them.

Ryder said,"Well he was um just standing there watching you go into the house and he wasn't paying attention so we jumped on him."

"Oh. Kids can you get off him please," I ask. They get off but as soon as they were all off. I jumped on top of Klaus. Then I motioned for the kids to get on top.

Robin yelled,"DOG PILE." They all jumped on. I rolled off him with the kids still on me. When were all off Klaus he got up.

Niklaus asks," Are you all ready to go?"

"Yes. I just have to put the kids in the car," I say while leading my kids to the blue truck. I put each of them in the truck.

Niklaus walked up behind me and said,"Are you taking both trucks?"

I said,"Yup. Last night I made a couple errands and then attached the back end to the front end. Wait a minute you must meet my brothers right now before we leave." I walk with him to my brothers who were standing in a line waiting for us.

"Niklaus this is my brother Sam, Jake and Tyler," I said while pointing at each of them. Sam looked Niklaus up and down like a drill sergeant would. Tyler did the same and so did Jake. I laughed because Niklaus looked frightened.

Niklaus said,"Hello."

Sam said,"Hi i'm Sam and if you hurt my baby sister I will personally beat the living shit out of you."

Jake said,"I'm Jake and I will also beat you up."

Tyler said,"I'm Tyler. I will probably most likely just go with Sam and Jake."

Niklaus said,"I have no intentions of hurting Anna. I have a second chance and I'm going to take it."

Sam said,"Approved."

Jake stated,"Approved."

Tyler yelled,"Approved."

"I got to go with Niklaus now by guys," I say while hugging them.

"Bye Anna. Take care," They said. I walked to my trucks and got in. I checked to see if my kids were all there. Here we go. Moving packs. New mate. New life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whatcha think?

To the side the picture is of the playset in the grandparents yard.

~Em