Reference & Glossary (SPOILERIFIC)

Updated 10/31/2018:

If the last chapter of The Alpha's Oracle you read ended with Gabel telling Gianna "tell me the rest of what you saw" you have NOT READ THE FULL VERSION, and IronOracle won't make much sense. 

Oracle has been published, and due to retailer requirements, the full version had to be removed from Wattpad. 

The full version of The Alpha's Oracle can be purchased through Amazon, Kobo, B&N, and iTunes. It is also available through OverDrive, so you can also request your local library to add it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have not read The Alpha's Oracle this is full of nasty spoilers, AND it won't get you up to date on the plot (sorry, not a cheatsheet!). So unless you like feeling completely lost, go read The Alpha's Oracle first. 

This chapter is intended for folks who read Alpha's Oracle and need a quick brush up on who everyone that WASN'T Gianna or Gabel. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Forms~

This has been an ongoing question. I thought it was self explanatory, but let's make it official. Although The SnowFang Series and Oracle Series use the same mechanics, they do not exist in the same universe. 

Human form should be self-explanatory. Genetically and physically indistinguishable from regular humans. 

Wolf Form

Just that: wolves. Genetically and physically indistinguishable from regular wolves. My werewolves do NOT have an "inner wolf", or any sort of separate consciousness/spirit that lives within them and urges them to do things, or offers them advice. They just have physical forms, but the mind remains the same. 

War Form

Snarly, drooly and straight out of your nightmares. 

Some people call it lycan form. Think classic werewolf horror movie

~ Lupines ~

I thought this was clear, but I guess not. 

99.999999% of werewolves are born as human babies. Their parents conceive them in human form, and the babies are born as human infants. They gain the ability to shift forms sometime around puberty. 

That other .0001% are born as wolves. They are conceived by werewolf parents in wolf form, and born as a litter of puppies. They gain the ability to shift around the onset of early wolf adulthood, which is 12-18 months. When they shift, they are physically and mentally approximations of 11-14 year old humans. These are called "lupines" and for reasons discussed in Book 1, are never considered a good idea. 

Lupines ARE werewolves, like any other, but the circumstances of their birth and childhood are radically different from "regular" wolves. 

~ WOLVES (AND ONE HUMAN) ~

Iron Moon

Flint - Master-of-Arms

Hix - First Beta

Romero - Second Beta (deceased)

Eroth - Second Beta (Romero's successor)

Donovan - Hunter

Renzo - junior hunter

Brian/Cook - Cook

Goon A/Goon B - never named

Platinum/Gardenia - Cook's niece 

Marcy - Gianna's ally, low ranking she-wolf

Violet - Older she-wolf, runs the house

Ana - human veterinarian, originally introduced in A Dirty Pitchfork

Packs & Wolves Loyal (Supposedly) to IronMoon

Alpha Jermain of Shadowless- Gianna's home pack, in Sablefur's pocket

Gianna's father - never named (I think?), First Beta of Shadowless

Amber - Shadowless she-wolf

Alpha Anders - Alpha of Gleaming Fang

Alpha Marcus - Alpha of MarchMoon (deceased)

SaltEar (missing?!)

SpringHide (decimated)

SableFur

Alpha Magnes - Gabel's father (shhh, it's a secret) 

Elder Oracle Anita - Gianna's final instructor, knows Magnes is Gabel's father

Oracle Kiery - "the" active SableFur Oracle

Other Problems

Alpha Holden - Alpha of RedWater

Alpha Aaron - Alpha of IceMaw, originally introduced as The MeatMan (Accountability), revealed as the Alpha of Ice Maw in Wolves In Tuexdos. Wants to stop Gabel's quest to be King, and wants Gianna for himself. 

Other Players

"the RedWater wolves" - see A Hunting We Shall Go.

"the runners" - see Knees, & What You Want, What You Deserve. These are the 2 wolves who ran and ended up chained in the yard to die slow deaths

"the branded wolves" - see Knees & What You Want, What You Deserve. These are the 2 wolves who did NOT run, and ended up in the basement. They are later branded as cowards and set loose.

"the petitioner wolf" - the unnamed MarchMoon wolf that comes to petition Gianna with a question (see Accountability)

Things We Don't Know

~ Who Gabel's mother is/was

~ If Gabel had littermates

~ Anything about Flint. 

~ How Flint and Gabel met

~ How Hix got invo