Beach Days

-Next Morning-

Taraji POV

Me and Terrence woke up in each others arms this morning. I think that the gym was closed because it was sunday, which I was sad and thankful for...because I actually felt like going today. I turned over and saw terrence smiling in his sleep, I wonder what he was thinking about. I smiled to myself as I got up out of the bed. I felt him resist as bit but his hand fell off of my side and i was free. Even though the gym was closed, i still wanted to work out..so i went outside to run. I left the house quietly so that i don't disturb terrence. Of course you may be thinking why I'm leaving a sleeping man inside my home alone, but with terrence...just..the way he is....i knew he wouldn't take or do anything... there's nothing for him to take anyways.

(what she wore)

(what she wore)

I ran into the trail on the woods by my house and played my music. It was a bit cool this morning but it didn't bother me. It's a shame that i didn't wake up terrence, because i know he likes exercising. I didn't understand what was up with us...we're so odd...with eachother. I mean we keep saying that we don't like eachother but...i don't know...it's weird. I mean think about it: we shop for eachother, we sleep together...he fought for me...FOR ME. Not for anyone else...but he did it to protect me. And when we were looking into eachothers eyes It's like..everything stops and just all things are shut out...like it's just us. I mean i don't think I'm in love with the man...just emotionally confused i guess. Terrence ssys we're not dating...but what everyone else says is totally different. I mean I've never had a guy who took care of me and gave me medicine when i was drunk, who beat up a stupid ex brutally for me, who takes me out and makes sure i have a good time, who carries me in his arms whenever he needs too (or even wants to), a man who holds my hand and doesn't judge me for a single thing i tell him, a man who for some reason hates when i bite my lip...but besides the lip biting, he's a really good friend...any other woman would be lucky to have him. It's strange how we even kiss eachother on the cheek and sleep in eachothers arms with no problem. I just don't understand how a person would want to treat someone like me like this...an unattractive, bitchy woman...i mean who would want to be so kind and caring to someone like that? I know i wouldn't. It's like at first..we couldn't stand the sight of eachother, but now...it's like..seeing eachother brightens up our days...and makes us feel as if everything is ok. I guess we're bestfriends...but certainly not lovers for sure. I exited the path and went around another time, usually i do it about 2 or even 3 times...but this time i needed to do more..because i was thinking so much. Natasha thinks we're dating, and i don't know why she does, but at the same time i understand. I don't know if i should tell him to distance himself from me or to just deal with it. I guess I'll deal with it. Ugh...this stuff is complicated.

As soon i made it back to the house, i quickly put my stuff away and got in the shower. Once i stepped out i saw terrence walking downstairs. I was there in my towel standing right there. I gasped and he did too. "Relax..at least you arent naked" he said smiling. "But still..." i told him holding the towel closed to me. "Fine..I'll turn around. I don't know why i want to look at you anyways.." he said turning away. "Shut up." i said rolling my eyes. I walked to my drawer and got my clothes and went back into the bathroom. "You can turn back around now." i told him from out of the bathroom. "Nah I'm good." he said. I sighed and walked out fully dressed.