1 | pepperup

the pepperup potion: designed to improve health—relieves coughs and colds.

     DRACO CLEANSED HIS face for the thousandth time. He looked up at himself—store at the mirror, seeing his reflection.

He still felt dirty.

He was alone and in a dark and gray restroom in Hogwarts.

Lately Hogwarts didn't feel much like home ever since Severus took the position as headmaster and his parents constant pressure on him to fulfill the dark lord's needs ever since he'd became a death eater.

He'd never envisioned this life for himself. He longed for the days Potter and him would fight and be sent to Dumbledore's office or when he, Crabe and Goyle would prank the Gryffindors and blame the RavenClaws.

Heck, he even missed Quiddicth games, winning or not. He wanted to just be free and have a great and amazing life fulfilling his own needs.

But that was never happening again. Dumbledore is dead, Severus is headmaster, he became a death eater and Potter is out chasing Horcruxes in who knows where.

Malfoy cupped the cold water in his hands and splashed the it against his face again, hoping it would help him wake up from this nightmare.

"Are you okay?" A voice asked from behind him.

He slowly turned around to find a pretty girl with brown hair that curled in the bottom and brown eyes. She had smooth pale skin and nice calm eyes brown eyes that had a hint of green. She wore Slytherin robes and she looked quite young, perhaps a year five, one might say.

Draco, not wanting any company, scoffed. "Go away." He sternly replied. The girl was not taken by this.

"I won't, not until I know no one is crying down here." She said in a calm voice.

Her voice soothed Draco. He missed a kind and caring voice. He hadn't hear one in a long time.

She walked up to Draco, pulling out a handkerchief from her robe's pocket and held it up for Draco. Draco shook his head. "Go away little girl, I don't want your unneeded company."

She didn't budge, it surprised Draco that he didn't have that hostile Malfoy affect on her. "I thought I told you to stay away."

She exhaled deeply, fed up with him. "I'm not going anywhere until I know that you are well," She proclaimed, "You look tired. I think a good rest or a nice meal would do you well, wouldn't it?"

Draco narrowed his eyes. She cupped his face and dabbed the handkerchief on his eyes and face to gather and soak all the sad tears.

Draco was a bit taken back from her touch. It was nice and gentle. He'd never felt this touch with anyone, let alone a girl. Pansy used to touch him but it was rough and more of a friendly way.

Draco had to admit that Pansy and himself had a more affectionate relationship but it was quickly shot down after year six—after they became prefects and saw that Pansy hated muggles.

Although, he wasn't very fond of muggles himself, he never would hate them as vicious as Pansy did. Maybe they'd broken up because they weren't mature enough.

He looked up to see the girl once again and she smiled once she saw his gaze on her.

He felt a blush and warmth on his cheeks but shot it down. What was this girl doing to him? Only about five to seven minutes ago he didn't know a girl like her existed. A girl who is kind a caring to someone like him.