Chapter 15

** Warning extremely sexual;)**

My hands interlaced with his. I laid back down, pulling him with me. I pressed my lips against his not caring to talk anymore. All I wanted was him. Nathan nibbled my bottom lip. I gasped as he slid his tongue inside. I ran my hands down his chest, abs, and hips until I reached the area I wanted. I undid his pants and moved my hand inside his boxers to grab his perfectly hard erection. Nathan groaned in between our kisses. I pumped it a few times until he shoved my hands above my head. I felt wetness between my legs. Nathan kissed and nibbled my neck. Just above my collarbone was tender spot when he kissed it. I moaned, feeling tingles run through my body. My moaning was getting out of control as he bit down hard on that spot. Nathan kissed his way down until he came across something in his way, my shirt. Nathan lifted my shirt up, and pulled it over my head, leaving my breasts exposed. Nathan placed his hand on one of my breasts, and gave it a squeeze. While he licked my already hard nipple on my other breast. Massaging my breast while his teeth bit my nipple. His left hand moved down between my legs, moving my thong to the side. He began to play with my clit. Nathan slid in two of his fingers. Bitting down hard on my nipple and pushing his fingers inside made my breathing become rapid.

Nathan smirked, liking his effect on me, he moved down between my legs. Nathan opened my legs wider and began licking at my wetness. He nibbled and licked my clit. I couldn't believe the way he made my body feel. My orgasm took full effect, seconds later I let go. Nathan got back on top of me, kissing me. I wasn't even close to being done. I knew I was ready now to give him pleasure, ready to give him as London called it "head". I flipped us over, I ran my fingers across his abs, and near his happy trail. I pulled out his cock, and looking at him with hungry eyes, I placed my mouth on the top. Nathan tilted his head back against the pillow, groaning. Pumping and sucking his cock, his breathing became heavy. Nathan gripped the sides of the bed. His pre cum slipped out, and tasted amazing. I wanted more of it. I moved my head, sucking faster. Nathan let out an uncontrollably loud moan.

" Baby, stop, I'm close." Nathan panted

I stopped, nodded and continued.

" Baby, I'm serious, it's almost here, stop."

Nathan looked almost upset, but I still continued. I wanted to taste him, all of him.

" Let it go." I said between the sucking.

Nathan arched his back a little, moaning and panting intensely. I sucked one last time, and then he exploded in my mouth. I swallowed a sweet vanilla and pineapple taste. I pumped it once more, stopped and wiped my mouth. Nathan closed his eyes, laying his head against the pillow.

" Fuck. You're fucking incredible. I love you" Nathan panted

****

London's POV:

The moaning of those two love birds wasn't my concern right now. The thing that was, was my pain. Even though, the hole disappeared from Nathan's fucking sick ability, it still was throbbing. I laid on the pull out couch, while Scott sat beside me. He was as pale as Casper the ghost. I would feel the throbbing pain, and groan. Scott would look over at me a few times with worried eyes and then look away. Whoever the fuck that guy is who wants Jamie isn't going to get her. I'm glad I took the bullets, instead of getting her hurt. I saw the way Nathan looked at her and I could never let her get hurt. Nathan would flip. I saw how much he loves her and man I was happy for him, Nathan deserves someone like her. Caring, sweet and completely in love with him. Fuck, I needed a pain pill or something this was unbearable. Scott was upset and I didn't blame him but I'm really glad Jamie isn't hurt.

" Scott, it's fine, I'm fine." I told him so he'd stop worrying

Scott looked over at me.

" You're not fine. Stop telling me what I want to hear." Scott said

" Scott, it's fine, I'm serious!"

I moved my hand, telling him to move towards me. Scott moved and carefully got on top of me. My erection formed, pressing against his. Scott noticed my eyes widen and began to grind himself against me. Scott was a careful, and gentle guy. He knows when to be gentle and when to be hard. I tried to push my body up, but failed, groaning in pain.

" See you're not fine." Scott said

" Shut up." I sighed

" No you shut up."

" Make me." I laughed

Scott tangled his hands in my hair, and kissed my lips. Yeah he knows how to shut me up.

***

Bo POV:

Jamie's pictures hung all over my walls. Her smile, her precious face, those incredible eyes. The day I saw her, I knew she would be mine. It was back in 2008, Jamie was playing with a group of disability kids. It was volunteer work, but she had a good time. Jamie begged her parents to not let her go, they refused. She came home that day and ranted about how awesome that day was. From then on, I followed her everywhere. Even followed her here, to Vermont. They will turn her over to me and when they do, she will be mine! No one else's. I don't give a damn if she's mated to that piece of shit werewolf. I will make her more powerful than she'll ever be. Jamie will be my vampire princess. People who stand in my way, will be brutally murdered. I prove points, killing the people she loves the most, to show that I get what I want when I want it. No one will dare cross me, not even her. Her fate has been chosen, the fate to be with me. Now I'm taking what is rightfully mine, her heart and soul.

****  Its getting tense. Whoa Surprise, surprise, haha, vote and leave comments, let me know what you guys think.****

- Submissive