Jump Me

^Dante in his current outfit

***

"Would you run Gaspari over for 1000€?" Celeste asked all of a sudden while she was checking us in.

"Girl, I would run him over for a Snicker's bar. Is that really a question?"

Dante, Leo and Celeste all burst into a short fit of giggles, making me join them shortly after.

"I so love you" Celeste said under her breath, composing herself and taking our keys from the receptionist. "Here, you'll have 5th floor." She added, handing Dante the keys.

"Um... The whole floor? You know what? Nevermind,I went through this before." I ask, changing my mind when I remembered my first meeting with Dante

"Thank you Celeste. I advise you to call for the cleaning crew to be on standby. Tonight is going to be messy" Dante said, taking the keys from her extended hand.

"Of course, that's the least I could do for you kiddo" she said, a familiar vibe around Dante. They must go long back.

I whipped my head towards Dante, dread creeping up my spine.

"Dante, please tell me that by 'messy' you mean that we'll raid the mini bar and there will be trash everywhere." I ask hopefully, praying to whoever's listening.

"We'll talk in the room, we've got company." Dante said, grabbing my hand protectively, looking over my head, through his men, towards the door.

When I looked, I didn't notice anyone there, but a second later, a car parked in front of the hotel turned on its headlights and pulled out of the driveway, the passenger's gaze glued to us until the last minute.

"What was that?" I ask, still looking at the spot the car was occupying.

"C'mon" Dante said, an urgent edge to his voice as he led me to the elevator.

I followed him willingly, trying not to get in anyone's way as every man that Dante brought with him dispersed, all to their own task.

We entered our room and Dante locked the door and rushed to the windows, looking out, then closing the blinds. He then moved to the bathroom, inspected it, switched to the bed, lifting the mattress, then he looked into the big empty closet in the corner.

All the while I was rooted to my position right next to the door, watching his every move, intrigued by his seemingly rehearsed choreography.

He straightened, threw one more look around with a puff, his hands on his hips.

"Come in." He said as he was now sure it was clear, discarding his jacket on the edge of the bed.

I also sat on the bed, glancing around.

Dante crouched in front of the minibar, rolling his sleeves up to his elbows, revealing muscular arms, letting me see the movement of his muscles as he rolled them up.

He with his tousled hair, dark stubble and sharp jawline, he was already sex on legs, but as he always wears suits, my hormones skyrocket whenever I'm around him.

Now that he's doing all the sexy forearm action,letting me peek at a tattoo going up his arm, I'm debating jumping him.

As he reached inside the tiny fridge, his back muscles stretched with the movement, making his shirt hug his every line, making me squirm slightly, gulping down a carnal urge to have my hands all over him.

I could feel my pupils widen with anticipation and the back of my neck was starting to hear up. The warmth travelling down my back.

He's already got me like this and he's not even trying for God's sake!