22| ''I found it''

A/N: A picture of Julian in shape shifter form as a dog in the media.

A/N: Shameless self-promotion --> Please go check out 'Salt & Sugar', I promise you'll love it <3

JETT

Keira was in my arms.

I'd thought of her various times in my arms, being able to kiss her, being able to convey my feelings in a more physical way. I was never good at talking about my feelings, showing them, however, was another story.

She was responsive, and everything I had hoped she would be.

The vixen probably wasn't aware of the fact that she was moulding her body to me, and that it definitely wasn't helping with my attempt at maintaining some kind of dignity on the carpet of her parents' room.

To be frank, she was making me lose my mind.

I could feel her hands on my stomach, rubbing over my abs before they climbed to my chest. Despite my attempt at composure, I let out a soft groan of satisfaction - I liked her hands on me.

I bit her earlobe and she moaned, her face flushing instantly as if she hadn't been aware that she could make that sort of sound. I grinned, feeling her dig her nails into my chest at my response.

'Don't look so smug,' she commented, burying her red face into my chest.

'Why not? I feel pretty smug,' I retaliated, nuzzling my face into her hair before I heard the uneasy voices of our comrades below. With supernatural hearing it wouldn't surprise me if they had heard our exchange. I wrapped my arms around Keira protectively before pulling her back upright, feeling regret when I had to slide my hand from her shirt, 'They're waiting downstairs'.

'Oh my- Do you think they heard us?' she was horrified and I laughed.

'I bet they did, Bambi,' she bit her lip and I planted a kiss on her forehead to which her blush deepened, 'You blush a lot,' I commented dryly and she glared up at me.

'It's your fault'

And with soft bickering, we made it back downstairs, fingers entangled.

KEIRA

Pixie and Sorcha both looked pleased when we came out.

The eyes of my friends zoomed in on our linked hands before they smiled - they were happy for me.

The guys on the other hand looked away, soft awkward chuckles echoing before Julian piped up, 'So you two made up?'

It broke the tension easily and I watched Jett and the others pile onto the shapeshifter as I rejoined my girlfriends.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'Rosie's house is around the corner,' I said, sitting in the passenger's seat with Vincent.

The Elrioud looked at me, his lips tilting up into a grin, 'Are you sure?'

'What do you mean?' I snorted, perplexed, 'Are you trying to say I wouldn't know where I lived for so many years?'

'No,' he started, 'I thought you were too distracted'.

'With what?' I grumbled, crossing my arms.

'With Jett's åss!' a familiar voice called from the backseat and everyone laughed.

It was Pixie who spoke, 'Don't worry Keira, I can help you tie Julian up on a tree so we don't have to listen to his stupid comments'.

'Thanks,' I smiled, turning my head to give the shapeshifter a mock glare but he had beaten me to it, his hand inside his shirt imitating the image of an out of control heartbeat.