Wattpad Original
There are 5 more free parts

Welcome!!

Yes, I'm back *does creepy face*

So I'm hoping you know the drill ;) *lifts up drill* His name is Charles.

Basically just don't steal my work but you clever nuggets know that, right? *turns drill on and smiles innocently*

Yup, that's it for now ;) xx

***************

Description

Anne De Ville is as normal as a teenage girl with three brothers and divorced parents get. She has no dogs because she is too lazy to take them for walks and spends her life reading or studying.

On an average sunny day, Anne decides she needs to buy new shoes and so she goes to the closest mall and buys new converses. Little did she know that she might accidentally drop her shoes down three flights of stairs and they might accidentally fall on Hunter Denegan's head.

Hunter Denegan. The baddest of the bad, the meanest of the mean, the best of the best and the sexiest of the sexy. He is the schools bad boy and people worship him at his feet.

What happens when a pair of converses land on Hunter's head and he turns into prince charming, looking for the girl who lost her shoe?

***************

[This book was previously known as 'It Started With A Converse']

Okie dokie, so please tell me what you think and remember comment your thoughts and please vote because it means a lot to me :D xxx

Go follow me on Instagram too (@laylzk) THANK YOU, LOVELIES *blows kisses*

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG