When you stick up for his sorry butt

Jeff the killer:

You and your three friends were hanging out in the park and kept talking about the Creepypastas.

"I don't like Jeff. He is too ugly and that smile is disgusting!" Your first friend gagged while the others nodded in agreement.

You were about to say something, when you heard a faint whimper come from a small distance. It only meant one thing and that got you pissed! Jeff.

"Now listen here you disgusting brats. Jeff is the best of them all and there is no way in heaven or hell will you judge him like that. He may be a killer but he has feelings. And before you go judge people off of looks, go look in a mirror honey because all of you obviously need to!" And with that you left the trio stunned as ever as you went home.

On the way home, you felt hands wrap around your waist from behind you and a head nuzzle in your neck

"Thank you." Jeff whispered giving you a kiss on the cheek.

"You're welcome." You say continuing to walk home hand in hand.

Eyeless Jack:

You and Ej are walking around the block for fun when you passed the popular group from your school.

They like to bully anyone and everyone and all fear them. The leader glanced at you two and grabbed you firmly by the shoulder

"Oh look girls! Y/n and her pathetic boyfriend!" She laughed as the other two circled me.

Ej took out his scapel but the bitch ass minions punched him in the face. That got you fired up.

"No. One! Touches! My! BOYFRIEND!" You screeched as you took the leader's arm and twisted it until you heard a sickening crack!

The leader screamed as the two minions cowered away. You snatched Ej's scapel and stabbed her twice on the stomach and left a long and deep cut on her arm.

You returned Ej's scapel and held hands together and kept walking like nothing ever happened. Even though you were around many humans!

Laughing Jack:

You and LJ decided to play in the woods today when you came across a group of high schoolers. You and LJ made contact with them and were about to leave when you heard laughing.

You looked back at the group and had a questioning look on.

"What's so funny?" You crossed your arms as Jack laid back to watch.

"The clown freak that's what." The male said which ticked you off.

"Oh really? A clown freak is a whole lot better than a stuck up pig like you. You should really watch what you say with that mouth of yours. It's also the same mouth you kiss your mom with." You smirked as you said that and took LJ before things got too serious.

When you were out of sight, LJ took you by the waist and twirled you in the air

"Thanks hon." He said as he set you down

"Anything for ya." You say as you continue your games of fun.

Ben Drowned:

A bit long so beware:

You were on Cleverbot reading a chat between Ben and a girl you hacked.

@Randomgirl: Hey Ben. What's red and green and stupid all over? You.

BenDrowned: Shut up! No one did anything to you and you pick on me!

@Randomgirl: Who cares? You are a retard after all. Who will care about you anyways? You. Are. No. One!

BenDrowned: You shouldn't have done that...

@Randomgirl: Oh yeah? Who's gonna stop me?

Heartbreak: I am, you stupid piece of shit. You think you're so popular and pretty but you are nothing but a slutty ass whore. If you think you probably are ugly without make-up, then it's true. I bet you look like a troll with no lip-gloss. Go screw yourself in a strip club somewhere and leave my Ben alone!

@Randomgirl: And who are you? Probably just another slut who's spoiled. You're nothing but an ugly ass bitch

Heartbreak: Look who's talking. Before you call people bitches or ugly, look in the mirror. Because the only ugly ass bitch I see is you

BenDrowned: BURN!!! And thanks hon!

(@Randomgirl logged off)

Smiley:

You and Dr. Smiley pretty much killed whoever made fun of him and ran back home before getting caught.

Lost Silver:

You were sitting on your couch and talking with your other friends about how they had to stick up for their boyfriends today. You were about to say something when Silver came in and slammed the door behind him.

You managed to catch a glimpse of him crying as he ran in your room. You hung up with your friends and went to see Silver.

You went to your room and saw him bury his face in a pillow in the corner of the room. You sat in front of him and held his hands.

"What are their names and where do they live?" You asked getting out a pocket knife.

"(Bully #1) and (Bully #2) and they live on the (Name) street."

You nod and jump out your window only to return an hour later soaked in blood. Silver knew what you did and gave you a big hug. You hugged back and went to take a shower.
______________________________
I'm back~! If you waited for me to finish the first story then yay! It's completed which gives me time for this story. Peace out!!

Lifeless Rose!