Chapter Sixty Four

Remus folded his arms as Sirius sat beside him humming the tune of the wedding processional. He looked over at his dear friend to see the man with a smile on his face humming the tune in amusement.

"Will you cut that out?" Remus told him.

"What?" Sirius said with feigned confusion. "I'm simply humming over here, Remus. You're free to join in if you'd like."

"No thank you."

"You might want to get used to the tone, Remus. Might help with the shock value." Nixie said leaning over the back of the sofa where the men sat. She had her elbows rest in between their heads. "After all, Christmas is only a few days away and then the wedding is only six days after that. Then Ellie and Fred will be married."

"Yes I-"

"Then I'm sure we can expect someone here will earn the title of grandfather." Sirius continued to tease.

The mentioning of becoming a grandfather made Remus grow even more pale than his usual paleness causing Nixie and Sirius to laugh.

"Come on, Remus, you act as if it's a bad thing."

"I know it's not." Remus said. "But...as weird as this sounds...I didn't raise Eleanor..I only found out about her when she was a teenager, but to me she's still a little girl. I feel the need to protect her just as much as I would protect Teddy, even though she's much older than him."

"It's called father instincts." Nixie smiled at him. "My dad was the same exact way..no matter how old I got, I was still his little girl and Eleanor will always be your little girl...but she's going to get the wrong idea that you don't approve of her marriage to Fred if you keep frowning any time it's mentioned."

Remus sighed. "It's not that I don't like him, I love Fred."

" And I love you." Remus jerked his head to the side to see Fred sitting on the arm of the sofa smiling at him.

"Oh Merlin," Remus said pinching the bridge of his nose.

"It's Fred." Fred told him.

Remus dropped his hand and looked at him.

"So how is it having them as professors?" Eleanor asked Hermione as she sat with her and Ginny in the corner of the Burrow. "Is it weird?"

"I have to admit in the beginning, it was weird." Hermione said. "It's weird because I've gotten so used to calling them Nixie, Sirius and Remus and then...to call them Professors...it's not so bad with your dad, because I've had to call him professor before. But it's incredibly difficult to call the other two professors, especially with how they act in the castle. Sometimes I can see Professor McGonagall getting ready to scold them like they were students but then she has to remind herself that she hired them. Actually, that part is rather amusing."

"Ugh I should have went back." Ginny said. "This is what I get for skipping out."

"I told you to come back!" Hermione told her.

"Honestly, Hermione after knowing me for how long, you know I don't like being told what to do."

Anora and Charlie sat with George and Judith to get to know Judith a little bit more as they weren't around much to spend quality time with everyone.

"Excuse me for bringing it up," Anora said, " but I have to know how all that possession stuff was settled...I mean, did the Dark Lord really give up that easily?"

Judith looked at George who nodded in reassurance.

"Well, there's limbo where spirits can gather if they want to communicate, but once they pass on..there are two places they can go. They can move on to a peaceful existence...if they were good during their life and then there is a place where my family and I do not venture. I heard it unbelievably scary and once a spirit goes into there...they can't come out."

"Oh..."Charlie said. "Well...that sounds like a good place for him, don't you think?"

"Unfortunately, the Dark Lord can't go to either, he is stuck in limbo because he has no soul. Because of the damage he did to get the Horcruxes." Judith explained. "But...all possible spirits that assisted in helping him...example, Bellatrix...she's never going to be heard from again. So there's no one that can assist him and there are plenty of spirits on the other side fully prepared to take him down if he tries anything. So I don't think we have to worry about any of that ever happening again."

"That's good." Anora said unsure of where to take the conversation after that.

"Wait a second," Charlie said before sniffing the air.

"Oh here we go." Anora shook her head.

"What's going on?" Judith asked.

"Muffins." Charlie smiled placing the twins in Anora's arms and jumping up.

Judith looked completely confused but George and Anora seemed to know exactly what was going on.

Hell, even Stella and Eliza looked well aware of what their father was up to.

Anora smiled at Judith.

"Charlie has an addiction to muffins."