Thugs and Hood Love 22

Lyric POV

Wassup y'all. Did ya miss me? I know ya did. Y'all likes to be in everybody business and drama. And I got to go threw the most bullshit. So I know ya missed me. But to be honest, I missed ya too. Real talk.

Me and Billy been away for 2 days. Right now it's 12 sum in the morning. And me and Billy just making it in. Everyday we been at one place or another. The only time we in the room is when we need to sleep and shower. And not to fuck. Uhhhh Uhhhh. Aint none of that been going on. Seriously.

Right now my ass white boy wasted. Ion never been this drunk. But the motherfucking club was turnt the fuck up. So ya know I had to turn up too. Turn down fa wat?

I didn't just wanna sit there in Billy's lap in the VIP lounge, as I listened to him and a few niggahs discuss business bout trading shit. Nawl, that ain't me.

So me and this chick named Ashley drunk whatever liquor the bar had like the shit was water and we were dying of thirst.

Now here I am now, listening to Billy cursing me out and shit bout how I shouldn't have gotten this drunk, as he carried me to the room.

As my head was resting in the center of his neck, I mumbled, "Baby."

"What," Billy said with an attitude.

"I love you," I said as I tried to lift my head up, but it felt as if it was held down by a cinder block.

Billy didn't say anything back, so I didn't bother to try and lift my head all the way up. And let my eyes close.

Billy POV

What's good? Brah y'all just don't know. Shaking my head right now cause Lyric done pissed me the fuck off tonight. Don't think I'm mad cause she got high. She a grown ass woman, so she can drink whenever and whatever she want.

It's just the shit she do when she drink. Like tonight, she tried to fight one of my clients girl just cause the bitch drunk the last swallow of the peach Ciroc.

That shit made me mad ass hell. Ciroc a cheap ass drink to me. I could've bought ha hood acting ass all the Ciroc bottles they had. Shit'd, if she tried would've told me to buy her the bar, I would've did just that.

But nawl, she chose to blow my fucking high. Couldn't even enjoy my damn self cause Lyric wanna go acting stupid and shit. The shit she did killed my vibe. While I'm thinking bout the shit Lyric pulled at the club tonight, I heard Lyric say, "Baby."

"What,"

"I love you," she said as she slowly slurred the words out of her the mouth.I didn't care to say it back cause I knew that she only said it cause I was pissed off.

When I got to our door, I said, "Lyric, I'm about to stand you up so I can open the door. Aight."

"Umm huh," she said as she tried to get down from my arms.