Chapter 13

Previously-
Hades:Nephew.
~~~~~~~Now~~~~~~
(Y/N)'s POV
Percy glared at his godly uncle. Hades got up from his throne,showing his punk rock attire. Hades spreads his arms.

Hades:Welcome.

He points at Percy.

Hades:You have your father's looks. Always the lucky side of the family.

Grover laughs.

G:Wait. Wait a minute. You're Hades?
Hades:Yes.
G:Oh sorry. I just didn't except you to look like this,man. Kind of stylish. I like it.

I elbowed Grover in the stomach,making him wince in pain.

Hades:Would you prefer that I looked like this?

He stepped back and transformed into the same winged monster that appeared at camp. He roared at us.

G:No! No! Stick to the Mick Jagger thing! It works for you!

He roared again before turning back into his human form. Hades cleared his throat and folded his arms.

Hades:You're very brave coming here.

Hades looks at me.

Hades:You especially since children of Apollo aren't to fond of the Underworld.

I glared at him. He ignored it and points to Percy.

Hades:Come closer.

We watched carefully as Percy walked towards Hades. We followed him.

Hades:I can see the look of disgust in your eyes,but this existence was not of my choosing. I was banished here by Zeus and your father. My only chance of getting out of this place is to defeat my brothers and take control of Olympus. But,of course,I'll need the bolt.

Annabeth stealthily grabbed her dagger. My hand was placed on my charm bracelet,ready to change it into my bow and arrow at my command.

P:And I need my mother.
Hades:Then we have an understanding. You give me the bolt and I'll give you your mother.

Percy looked at us before looking back at Hades, giving him an apologetic smile.

P:I need to tell you the truth. I'm not the lightning thief. I don't have the bolt. I never did.

Hades looked confused.

Hades:Then why did you come here?
P:Well I was hoping that when you saw that I wasn't the thief,you'd let my mother go.
Hades:Yes. Yes,but do you think I'm an idiot? I'm Hades! Now give me the bolt,or say goodbye to your mother!

He walked towards a globe made out of bones, grabbing it before smashing into the ground. The shattered pieces dissolved into smoke which rises from the floor and converges. We all looked at the smoke,not sure what was going to happen. The smoke cloud takes on a human form and materializes into a woman,which I'm guessing is Percy's mother. Percy drops his shield and runs over to her. She gasped.