35th Chapter

Chapter 35

Can we make rearrangements regarding the contract?

What about that?

I was just wondering if--

Wait, are you crying?

No, no. Forget about what i said. Take care of Sara, aright? I'll go home, something urgent came up. Bye

Then then the line went dead

What should i do? How could i work with Andy when all i could feel is pain and grudge towards him? Dammit. I hate his guts. How dare him to curse my sister? It's not as if he's the only one who lost someone special. I lost my sister, too, for crying out loud! He has no right to act as if he was betrayed by the entire society. In the first place, it's me who have the rights to blame Lynne for crossing the streets absentmindedly. If not because of her stupidity, she might still be alive and so as my sister. My sister died because of her. Damn her. My sister, my only best friend during those times..

I went home and closed my eyes. This day is the worst day i ever had.

Another day to live. Screw this puffy eyes of mine. I'm crying for that stupid son of a !@#$ guy. That's so pathetic of me

Today is Tuesday and i have no plan of attending my classes. I don't care about being part of Dean's Lister as of the moment. My sanity is way more important than those stuffs.

I'll call Sara. She's the ditch-the-class-queen

calling.. SaraBest

Hello?

What's with the voice?

*sob* *sob* Punta ka dito? I badly need someone to talk to..

May nangyari ba?

Punta ka na lang dito..

Okay. I'll be there. Hang on. Huwag na huwag kang mag iisip na mag suicide. Mahal ang bayad sa funeral parlor

*sob* *sob*

Hey, i was just joking.. Kfine. I'll better go or else, i'll be needing to attend your wake. Just kidding. Bye

The world is truly strange. I should be the one who needs advice and understanding. I'm the one whose heart is broken, duh? Sara should comfort me. But why the hell am i the one comforting her? How ironic life is.

After 15 mins, i'm here at her place. Did i said before that Sara is not as rich as me? She doesn't belong to the upper society but the hell i care. She's my friend. And friends don't care about status, right?