Chapter 11:

Anna's POV

After lunch I decided to start bathing the kids for the party. I cleaned the kitchen and dining up till it was spotless.

I went into the living room where the kids were and said,"Samuel, Shawn and Saxon. You three are up first for getting ready follow me. The rest of you please watch TV till I get back." I put Shawn on my shoulders and put Saxon on my right hip. I grabbed Samuels hand and walked up the stairs. I bathed them and dried their hair. I spiked their hair up so it looks nice. I put Samuel in black dress pants and a white shirt, black bowtie, black suspenders and black sneakers. I dressed Shawn in black dress pants and shirt, dark green bow tie, dark green suspenders and black sneakers. I put Saxon in black dress pants and shirt, brown bowtie, brown suspenders and black sneakers.

I walked them downstairs and said,"Sit on the sofa and don't get your outfits dirty. Next is Ryder and Robin." I picked Robin up and put him on my hip and grabbed Ryder's hand. I bathed them and spiked their hair up. I dressed Ryder in black dress pants and shirt, dark blue bowtie, dark blue suspenders and black sneakers. I put Robin in black dress pants and shirt, red bowtie, red suspenders and black sneakers.

I took them downstairs and to the living room and said,"Sit. Next is Ryan and Riley." I took them to their room. I bathed them and spiked their hair up. I dressed Ryan in black dress pants and shirt, white bowtie, white suspenders and black sneakers. I put Riley in black dress pants and shirt, orange bow tie, orange suspenders and black sneakers.

I led them downstairs and said,"Sit. Next is Sydney and Skyler." I took them to their room and bathed them. I put Sydney in a white dress with ruffles that start below the bust. The dress ends at the floor and has a strip of gold around the waist. I put white shoes on her feet and a white jacket on top. I dressed Skyler in a white dress with ruffles that start below the bust. The dress ends at the floor and has a strip of light green around the waist. I put white shoes on her feet and a white jacket on top. I put a white headband in their hair.

I walk downstairs while holding one of Sydney's and Skyler's hands

I walk downstairs while holding one of Sydney's and Skyler's hands. I said,"Don't ruin your outfits. Lastly Raelyn and Reagan." I lead them to their room and bath them. I put Raelyn in a white dress with ruffles and ends at the floor. It has a strip of purple around the waist and I put white shoes on her with a white jacket. I dress Reagan in a white dress with ruffles and ends at the floor. It has a strip of light blue around the waist. I put white shoes on her feet and a white jacket on top. In both of their hair I put a headband in.

I walk them downstairs and say,"Can you all stay down here while I get ready?" They all nod.

I walk into me and Klaus' room and shower. I shave and do my business before putting on a robe. I walk into my closet and pull out a dress.

It's a gray dress with sweetheart neckline

It's a gray dress with sweetheart neckline. It is gathered below the left hip and flows out. I slip it on and put silver heels on to match. I slip on silver earrings. I put on mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, lip gloss and paint my fingernails silver. I curl my hair and pin the top part up. I walk downstairs and into the living room.

I hear a knock on the door so I open it and see Naomi. Naomi was wearing a purple dress down to the floor with a halter neck line. She had on black heels and black earrings. It was gathered below the right hip. Her hair is curled.

"Hey I was sent here to lead you and the kids," Naomi said while smiling

"Kids come here. Time to go," I said as I grabbed my keys to my truck. I put Raelyn, Skyler, Reagan, Sydney, Riley, Saxon, Ryder, Samuel, Robin and Shawn in the back seats. I put Ryan in the front seats with me. Luckily there's 10 seats in the back.

Naomi got into her car which was also a truck. I saw she also had her kids: Jacob, Jamie, Jackson and Jade. We drove up to a stone and log cabin type building. It's the pack house. It's absolutely gorgeous.

I get out of the car and say,"Kids hold hands with each other and form a line

I get out of the car and say,"Kids hold hands with each other and form a line." They form a line and we start to walk. Naomi leds me and her kids into the house. I follow her into a ballroom. It was big and had tons of people in it. Naomi leads me and the kids to the stage where Niklaus stands beside it talking to Tanner the beta. This pack must have at least 10,000 people.

Niklaus turns and see me and the kids. Niklaus smiles and he looks at me with lust. I lead the kids over to him and they all hug him. Niklaus hugs them back and walks on stage.

Niklaus clears his voice and speaks ," As some of you know I have found my second chance mate. My second chance mate is Anna. Anna also has some kids and now I have the pleasure of having 11 kids to me and Anna's family." Niklaus motions me and the kids up. I walk with the kids up and stand next to Niklaus. Our kids stand next to us in a line.

Niklaus says,"This is my kids Ryder, Robin, Riley, Raelynn, Ryan, Reagan, Samuel, Shawn, Saxon, Skyler and Sydney. I expect you all to welcome Anna and our kids. Thanks now everyone enjoy the party." Everyone claps and cheers. Me, the kids and Klaus walk down and stand and talk.

The kids look tired after a few hours so I say,"Klaus I'm taking the kids home. They look tired."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whatcha think?

Picture of Anna's gray/silver dress.

Picture of Naomi's purple dress.
Picture of the pack house.

~Em