Chapter 24

Please read a/n at end of chapter 😊

Stiles P.O.V

Derek doing some research on these Shadowhunters, he has been for like an hour. My phone starts to vibrate, I pick up my phone off the counter, Scott is calling.

Me- hey Scott, what's up?

Scott- hey, we are having a pack meeting today in a hour at my house, I guess Derek can come too if he wants.

Me- okay, but why are we having a pack meeting anyways?

Scott- catch up on things I guess.

Oh yeah, I didn't tell the pack about me being a shadowhunter... Or Scott.

Me- yeah, you guys have a lot of catching up to do...

Scott- ...What?

Me- nothing, see you in an hour I guess.

Scott- okay, bye, love you bro.

Me- love you too.

I hang up, and Derek looks at me with confusion. "Pack meeting in an hour." I tell him and he groans. "C'mon, I won't be that bad."

"Fine." He replied.

--

I knock at Scott's door with Derek by my side. Scott opens the door and smiles with he sees me. But when he looks at Derek he goes back to a straight face. What is going on with those two? They aren't talking to each other much anymore.

Derek and I walk in, the whole pack is there. Wait, Alex and Aaron too? "Okay, everyone is here now, let's start this pack meeting." Scott said loud enough for everyone to here.

I put down my crutches and sit beside Derek and Alex, with Aaron beside Alex. Malia and Lydia share a couch, and Kira, Allison and Liam sit on the floor and Scott leans against the couch I'm on. "So, Theo is dead and I've heard nothing on Theo if he's back, he might be gone for good... But, well he is Theo." Scott said. "Well, I have some news. Alex and Aaron have grew my trust and I have decided that they join our pack." Alex smiled ams wrapped his arm around Aaron's shoulder.

"Stiles, Derek... We never heard from you for a while... Anything you guys need to say?" Scott said, oh gosh. I have to tell them...

"Well, if you haven't noticed, Derek and I are dating..." I said to the pack and hold Derek's hand. Malia folds her arms and looks away. "We found out we are mates, and Dr. Deaton told us you have to be a supernatural creature to be mates with your mate. So, well..."everyone looks confused and worried, I take a deep breath. "I'm something called a shadowhunter."

"Shadowhunter?! Like the mortal instruments?!" Scott shouted, now more awake.

"Like... In the books?" Kira asked confused. I nodded.

"Wait, so... What's that?" Malia said. She still doesn't look at me, or even give me a glance.

"A human-angel hybrid am I correct?" Alex said answering the question.

"Yeah, they hunt demons and they have these tattoos all over them that have a supernatural ability." Aaron replied, I nodded. Everyone still looks confused as hell.

"So, there are such thing as demons too?" Lydia said annoyed.

"And vampires, warlocks... Which are human-demon hybrids." I responded. Lydia and Allison's eyes widen.

"What?!" Allison and Lydia yelled.

"Oh my gosh...Please don't put tattoos all over you stiles." Lydia said. And why would I do that? Well... That is the point of being a shadowhunter... No don't say that stiles... But well, maybe just one rune... NO!!!

"Are there other shadowHunters?" Kira asked.

"I really don't know..." I answered scratching the back of my neck. "I will do more research on this later, call we please talk abut something else down?" I'm a little annoyed of this subject, Theo keeps coming my mind when I think of shadowhunters...

"Okay, fine." Scott said. "anything else we should know?"

Derek looks down at the floor... Is there something that we need to know that Derek never told us, or me? "Uh, well... Look, I... I wanted to tell-"

I interrupted him. "What is it?" I asked, sounding a little angry.

"The Calaveras... They know I'm here... They called my 2 days ago and said I have a week to go back with them or something is going to happen that you won't like."

Why didn't I know this?! I can't believe this! "Thanks for sharing this with me before..." I said and get up to leave, Derek grabs my hand but I take it off. I storm out of Scott's house.

Hi! Once again me and writing/singing buddy Nisoul and I are writing another book together but will be published on my account! It is a Teen wolf/Shadowhunters crossover called Stiles Lightwood.
This is the description:
19 year old Stiles Lightwood had a normal life as a shadowhunter, with his siblings Alec and Isabelle and his friends Jace, Clary, Simon, and Magnus. Being a shadowhunter wasn't that bad for Stiles, he had super strength and could be in invisible... But he isn't into the demon hunting. One night, while hunting a demon, he meets Scott McCall, and his life changes.
It will be posted in like 3 weeks probably...
And btw, Next chapter will be posted next Monday!
Anyways, please vote and comment! Love you all!

- Sammy