Patronus

When we returned to Hogwarts the main thing anyone spoke about was the mass break out from Azkaban. Bellatrix Lestrange and a load of other prisoners escaped and have gone running back to Voldemort. The Ministry, being the morons they are, suspect Dad is behind it, the guy who they haven't heard from in 2 years. They only suspect him because he was the first and only person in history to escape Azkaban. What idiots.

I stood in the Room of Requirements with the rest of the DA. This lesson we were practicing our patronuses and most people were struggling to make a corporal patronus and could only make a wisp or a shield patronus. I was with the twins as they struggled to make their patronuses and were only able to make silver wisps. I giggled as I watched them scrunch their faces in concentration. "What are you giggling about?" George asked me.
"Your faces, you look constipated." I giggled.
"Why aren't you practicing yours?" Fred asked me looking grumpy.
"Because I can already produce a patronus. I was taught it when I visited Azkaban." I stated and they raised their eyebrows.
"Show us then." George said. I closed my eyes and thought of a happy moment.

~Flashback~

I walked out of the Hospital wing with Fred Weasley after he pranked me and we were talking about pranks and jokes. I was a good prankster in my opinion but compared to Fred and his brother George, I was a joke. I admired their pranks and thought they were hilarious, I also thought Fred was kind of cute but I would die if he found out! We laughed at each other's jokes and stories as we walked to the Great Hall through the winter cold halls, everyone was buzzing about Christmas and the snow that has fallen. We reached the hall and sat at the Gryffindor table with George and my friend Angelina Johnson. "Fred, Quirrel is walking around the grounds, wanna go prank him?" George said excitedly as we sat down. Fred stood back up just as he sat down. "Yeah!" He yelled and walked down the table. He stopped a couple of meters away and turned to look at me. "Annabelle, you coming?" He asked me and I was shocked.
"Yeah sure." I said happily and walked away with them. The whole afternoon we charmed snowballs to hit the back of Professor Quirrel's turban and became friends. From then on I began to prank more and more and got into more and more detentions for it, on one occasion the twins complimented me on my pranks and I joined their pranking gang, this went on to become my greatest friendship.

~End of Flashback~
That was a happy memory for me because I embraced my love of pranking and became best friends with my crush, I smiled at the memory and raised my wand. "Expecto Patronum." I said and my husky patronus (top) leaped from my wand and started running around. "Amazing Anna!" Harry yelled and I smiled in delight, I laughed as my husky chased and played along side Ginny's horse patronus. I looked over to Fred who was smiling proudly and winked at him.

There was a large bang and all the lights flickered and the chandelier shook. My husky disappeared as we turned our attention to one wall. There were several more bangs and the mirror on that wall began to crack. We all clustered into small groups in the center of the room as we stared at the mirror. There was another bang and the mirror smashed into pieces revealing the bare wall and a small hole that had been drummed into it, the twins and I gripped our wands tighter and aimed them at the wall. Harry and Nigel stepped forward to get a closer look at the mysterious hole. Nigel peered through the gap until Harry hastily pulled him back upon hearing a high-pitched voice. "I will make short work of this." Said someone on the other side. Harry and Nigel ran back as we heard Umbridge say a quick spell. "Bombarda maxima." The whole wall exploded causing a large cloud of dust and rubble to go everywhere. Fred out his arms around me and shielded me from the explosion. After all the dust cleared from the air we saw Umbridge and Filch with the Inquisitorial squad, Malfoy yanked Cho so we could see her and I knew immediately that she had snitched on us. None of us knew what would happen next or what we should do so we stood there staring at the Inquisitorial squad, judging and hating Cho. "Get them." Umbridge hissed and I got worried.

~Time skip~
"What do you mean Dumbledore's gone?" Fred asked furrowing his eyebrows.
"I don't know, Harry said he disappeared with Fawkes and I doubt he will come back if he's threatened with Azkaban. We've basically been left to fend for ourselves." I said solemnly. We sighed and sat in the common room in silence.
"Everything is going down hill." Fred said and I just shrugged my shoulders.
"She's been made head mistress as well so that's another reason to hate school." I said. Fred sighed and got up.
"This year has been so crap, the only fun thing that happened was Dumbledore's Army and we can't do that anymore." Fred said staring into the fire. I got up and walked over to him wrapping my arms round his torso. "One good thing is that I've still got you." I said hugging him. He wrapped his arms round my waist and held me tight. "I've still got you."