Chapter Nineteen

I'm so happy that I'm starting to gain more reads and followers because of my book. So thank you for reading. If you want to make any suggestions you can message me. After this book is finished I'll be writing another, so suggestions will be open for that one too. Enjoy😊

Nina
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was almost the end of first period when I saw Jake and the boys run past my classroom door. Then I saw Kale running after them. I quickly ducked behind a student and crawled to the door. I opened the door and saw Kale and the guys turning the corner of the hallway. I decided to text Jake.

Me:
Hey run back past the girls bathroom by room 212 and drop your car keys.

Jake:
Why?

Me:
So I can start your car and wait for you guys.

Jake:
Alright I'll text the guys. Here we come.

Just as he sent that text he and the boys ran past. He threw the keys into the girls bathroom without Kale noticing. I picked them up and ran to Jakes car. As soon as I got there I got in and started it up leaving the back door facing the school and passenger door open. I turned the radio on and sat there waiting for them to dive into the car. I heard the door fly open and hit the wall. I looked back and saw the guys running towards the car. Kale was hot on their heels. I got ready to lock the doors by putting my hand on the lock control. Drew and Ashton dove in to the backseat and shut the door as quick as they could. Jake did the same except took the passenger seat beside me. I locked the doors just before Kale tried to open the back door next to Ashton. I back the car up and drove out of the car park.
" So where the hell are we going," Ashton asked.
" Well I was thinking we could head over to Gloria's for a little while," I said.
" YESSS I LOVE THEIR FUCKING COOKIES," Jake yelled suddenly.
I looked at Jake and started laughing. Ashton and Drew did to.
" This is the first time I've seen you so excited over something," I said with a cheeky smile.
" Yeah yeah yeah shut up," he said frowning like a five year old.
I like this side of Jake . He seems so care free and happy. We were almost to Gloria's which made Jake smile. He has been getting better about being mean to me and Nina. I'm glad to,cause that means he's getting comfortable with us.
The guys started up a conversation in the back while Jake and I just listened. They were arguing about who sang better. Jake and I were trying to hold in our laughter as best as we could, but we failed.
" I'm telling you man, I sing better than you," said Drew. Ashton started laughing and shaking his head.
" No no no, you have it all wrong. I can sing way better than you," Ashton said. I realized we forgot to take Nina with us.
" Hey Jake, text Nina and tell her to meet us at Gloria's. Tell her not to tell Kale where we are," I said.
" Alright, I was already about to text her anyway," Jake said.
Ashton and Drew were still arguing about who could sing better in the backseat.
" Well to settle this little argument let's have a singing contest," Ashton said.
Me and Jake turned towards each other with wide eyes. The thing about a singing contest between the two of them is they both sound like dying cats when they sing. I quickly turned the radio off.
" Oh Naomi. Poor poor Naomi. You still don't get it, wheat her we want this or that we always get it. Me and Drew here don't need the radio to sing. So karaoke on YouTube it is," Ashton said with an evil little grin.
I groaned along with Jake but then   got an idea. I texted Jake real quick telling him to brace himself. We were coming around a sharp corner so I decided I was going to make it extra sharp. They were about to start singing when I turned the car really sharp making them fly to the right side of the car. Jake was doubled over laughing cause they didn't have their seat belts on. I didn't realize that the position they were in was what was making Jake laugh. I pulled into Gloria's and looked behind me to see Drew with his legs in the air and Ashton in between Drew's legs. I quickly whipped out my phone and took a picture. Jake did the same.
" NAOMI, DELETE IT," Ashton and Drew screamed at the same time. They tried to reach and grab my phone but I put it in my bra and they stopped trying to get it. Jake was still laughing his ass off in the passenger seat. We saw Nina pull in with someone in the passenger seat off her car. I couldn't tell who it was so we all got out and went over to get a closer look. Ashton looked back at all of us and we knew it was Kale. I turned around and took off into the cafe. I heard Ashton yell which meant Kale got him. I ran into the girls bathroom. I heard the door open and saw Kales feet. He stopped right in front of the stall I was in. The door flung open and he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.
" Kale put me down," I whined.
" No I don't think so Naomi," he said laughing. I felt a stinging sensation on my ass. This was going to take a while. I saw Jake and Nina sitting with a scared looking Ashton. Let the fun begin.