Nandos

"Table for four please," Reece said to the man waiting at the door as we entered Nandos. After a very large discussion about where we should go, and a lot of squabbling between the three boys, we finally came to the conclusion that we would eat at the famous chicken restaurant.

"Right this way sir," the waiter replied, leading the four of us to a small table at the back of the restaurant. I placed myself next to the wall and was accompanied by Reece in whom sat next to me. Opposite me sat Blake, and next to him sat George.

"Once you're ready to order, come over to the till and tell the employee what you want to eat." The waiter told us, handing each of us a separate menu.

"Thank you," each of us said in sync, opening up the large menus and flicking through each page, desperately trying to find something in which appealed to us individually.

"Is anyone else struggling to find something?" George asked after about a minute of looking.

"I am," I replied with a sigh. "I'm torn between the veggie burger and the veggie wrap,"

"I didn't know you were a vegetarian?" Blake questioned me, one eyebrow raised

"I'm not, I just thought I'd try the veggie options for a change," I responded

"Oh, go for the burger!" Blake exclaimed

"Wrap it is!" I replied, smirking at Blake who stuck his bottom lip out. Quickly grabbing my phone from its place on the table, I opened up the camera and took a photo of Blake; giggling slightly as I watched his expression turn into shock as I opened up the Twitter app and posted the photo of him online.

@maiasimpson: Lunch with @newhopeclub! Blake isn't too happy about my choice of food.

I sent the tweet and turned my phone off, returning my attention back to the boys.

"So have you decided what you're going to have to eat then?" I asked them all

"I have," Reece responded

"Churrasco thigh burger or chicken butterfly burger?" George asked

"Chicken butterfly burger." Both Blake and I said together, glaring at one another as we did so before slightly giggling at one another.

"Chicken butterfly burger it is!" George announced with a smile

"I'll get the same as you, George. Shall we go up and order then?" Blake asked.

"We'll go up two at a time so we can save our table. If Maia and I go up and order now, you two can go and order when we return?." Reece suggested.

"Sound good to me." George answered.

"So how are you finding today then?" Reece asked me once we were stood in the que to order

"Honestly, it's not as bad as I thought it would be. Brad asked me yesterday if I wanted to come and be a part of the video, so it was quite short notice, but I'm glad I agreed to come. It's been a good day so far. How about you?"

"It's good, I'm enjoying shooting Blake with the Nerf bullets, that's not something I get to do as much as I'd like to" Reece replied with a slight chuckle.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, slightly confused at his remark

"You'll find out soon enough," Reece replied, a smirk plastered on his face as he edged towards the till. We stood momentarily in silence until it was time to order.