Hell Hounds

As Aria and I looked around the room, I was shocked slightly. But that shock turned into full blown flabbergasted when the door behind us slammed and an audible sound of a lock falling touched my ears.

I whipped around and yanked at the handle.

Definitely locked.

Aria looked at me and sighed as she nodded her head towards the four women that were seated at a table in the middle of the room.

Food of all different kinds, and champagne flitted around the room, but it looked like the women barely ate anything.

They just sat there staring at us, while we stared back.

I raised a timid hand and waved awkwardly, this was like being thrusted face first back into high school.

"Hi" I muttered slightly confused.

They just continued to blink at Aria and I.

"What are you doing here?" one girl asked. She was beautiful, she was Asian, had long black hair that cascaded elegantly down her back, her eyes were sharp with intelligence, and I could tell that she knew exactly how to use it against someone else.

"Well ... we-" I stuttered but was quickly cut off again.

"You are not allowed in here, do you know who we are?" Another one bit out icily. She looked frozen in time by beauty. Her blond hair cut into a short shoulder length bob, her green eyes flashing out like a forest. She was absolutely gorgeous, and just being the same room as her made me feel dirty.

"Uhhh ... Not rea-" I started but was quickly cut off again.

"You need to leave" another through out. This girl was absolutely stunning. She had beautiful brown skin and long hair that she had died purple at the ends. She looked like she could kick anyones ass from the muscles she had. She was gorgeous however, with a look of barely restrained anger set firmly on her face.

"Guys! Are you serious?! They are new members, calm down!" she then turned to us, her striking blue eyes like a slap across the face, "Hello my name is Trina, can we help you?" she asked pleasantly.

She commanded the room when you looked at her, she had golden brown skin and long flowing curly brown hair to match. She had a slight tinge to her voice, like she was from some small island. But she was absolutely beautiful.

As she stood up and walked calmly towards us, she looked like an angel, her hair flowing behind her a kind warm smile placed delicately on her face.

She stopped in front of us and looked calmly, "Forgive them, they have no sense of manners, and we are all quite peeved from being locked in here. But we are the only ones allowed in here, so there must be a mistake" she justified.

I tilted my head in confusion, "Is this a girl scouts meeting or something?" I asked.

One of the girls scoffed.

Trina smiled patiently, "No, but we are the ... significant others of the hardest villains at the convention, we are put in here specifically because they want us to be the most heavily protected" she clarified.

Its all starting to make sense.

"Protected? Or baby sat!" one of the girls snarled out.

Well then.

Trina ignored them, "My husband is Death Glare" she smiled sweetly.

The color drained from my face, Aria and I took two steps back at the same time. "Death Glare?" Aria choked out shocked.