Weasley Wizard Wheezes

I woke up slowly and heard the quiet bustling of the little shoppers there was, outside the window. I rolled over in the warm bed and looked at Fred, his hair was messy and sticking up all over the place, his lips were slightly parted, even asleep he wore a slight grin. He looked peaceful. "Morning Freddie." I whispered as he started to stir.
"Morning beautiful." He said and pecked my nose. We laid peacefully in bed till we heard a banging at the door.
"Wake up love birds, we gotta get to work!" George yelled through the door. I giggled and pulled my dressing gown (bathrobe) from my trunk at the end of the bed. I got up and put my underwear on as Fred got ready. I pulled my dressing gown round me and walked down the hall to the bathroom to get dressed.

I walked into the kitchen and took the last tea on the counter and sat with the boys who were eating breakfast. "What's today's plan of action?" I asked after taking a sip of my sweet tea. George finished what was in his mouth then spoke.
"The banisters need to be finished being painted and we need to set up window and ceiling displays." I nodded and continued to drink my warming tea.

During the day we had the radio blasting all over the shop as we danced around the shop like lunatics, putting up signs and displays. At about 2-ish Lee came round and helped us, apparently he's going to be working at the shop too which will be fun because it's like our pranking gang is back for more mischief. At the end of the day we had finished decorating the shop and it looked amazing, people are going to love it. We locked up the shop then went to the ice-cream parlor for some ice-cream (a couple of days after we went there the owner was killed) I got chocolate, Fred and George got butterbeer flavored and Lee got strawberry. We spent the evening laughing and telling jokes until we got kicked out for being too noisy which usually happened if you had all 4 of us together. Lee said goodnight and went home whilst I walked back to my apartment with the twins.

It was coming to the end of the summer and the store is doing fantastic! People love the products! The shop was packed with back-to-school shoppers and it felt odd not having to buy my own stuff. There were things flying all over the place and the store was filled with excitable laughter and chatter. I'd just showed a boy to the muggle magic section and was coming down the stairs when I heard the twins shouting. "Step up! Step up! We've got Fainting Fancies, Nosebleed Nougat! And just in time for school! Puking Pastilles!" They yelled dodging fireworks and Fanged Frisbees. "You two stealing my ideas!" I smirked and joined them on the platform.

"No." They laughed then went to help a kid who had just eaten a Puking Pastille. I chuckled to myself and walked over to a bushy brown haired girl and a red head who were looking at our Wonder Witch love potions. "You two gorgeous ladies don't need love potions." I said, Ginny scoffed without looking up whereas Hermione looked up and squealed as she pounced on me. Ginny looked up to see why Hermione was squealing then pounced on me as well. "It's so good to see you two!" I squealed as they let go.
"Hello ladies!" The twins said and Fred snaked his arm round my waist.
"Love potions eh?" Fred said.
"Yeah they really do work." George said and Hermione tilted the small pink bottle skeptically.
"But the way we hear it sis, you're doing just fine on your own." Fred said cheekily.
"Meaning?" Ginny asked defensively.
"Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?" George asked.
"It's none of your business." Ginny said as she put the bottle down and walked away. Hermione looked over her shoulder and blushed, I looked to where she was looking and saw a handsome guy looking at her. She looked back and I winked, she turned bright crimson and put the bottle down to walk with Ginny.

I laughed and dragged the twins up the stairs to help me put stock away. "How much for this?" Ron asked as he followed us up the stairs.
"Five galleons." We all said in unison.
"How much for me?" He pressed on.
"Five galleons." We all said again like it was obvious.
"But I'm your brother." Ron continued.
"Ten galleons." We said and continued to walk up the stairs past laughing kids. The shop was practically at capacity and so full of life compared to the cold bareness of the rest of the alley. Loads of stores have closed down for whatever reason and we're the life and colour of Diagon Alley. I mean, just the other day Ollivanders was smashed into and he was kidnapped.

We closed up shop ans sorted everything back into its correct place. We said goodbye to Lee and trudged upstairs to the flat. I quickly made us burgers and chips that we ate just as fast. George was already nodding off as we finished so he went to bed whilst I washed up. Fred turned on the radio but turned it down so it wouldn't disturb George. I giggled softly as I dried my hands and watched him dance around the room to Celestia Warbeck's 'Cauldron of hot, strong love'.
'Oh come and stir my cauldron
And if you stir it right
I'll boil you up some hot, strong love
To keep you warm tonight.'

Fred mouthed the lyrics as he took my hands and spun me around. I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder as the song slowly ended. I love small stuff like this where even in these dark times we can still find light and happiness in the smallest things. "I love you Annabelle." He whispered as the song ended.
" I love you too Fred." I whispered back. I turned off the radio and put everything away, we then went to bed and I snuggled close to the guy I love.