Ch. 48 - Olivia

AN: Ending of this chapter almost made me cry and I didn't even cry when I wrote about Nat finding Harry's letters. Lmao the soccer ball I drew is prettier than me but it goes with this chapter. Prepare yourselves...

"So what happened to the princess?" The little girl besides me asked, her small legs hovering over the floor as she swung them from side to side, curiously peering over my shoulder to see what I was drawing in her sketchbook.

"Well you see, the princess realized that she didn't need to deal with prince's bs anymore so she left, she said you know what, I love myself and that's all the love I need, I don't need your negativity in my life, I don't need the stress." I ranted, furiously coloring in the drawing I made making the paper crinkle slightly as the little girl gave me a cautious look.

"But the prince, he loves her-"

"No, he was just pretending to love her to get to the other princess." I said with a sigh, giving her a sad smile as she pouted.

"So the prince uses the princess to get to someone else, but the princess uses the prince to write a spell? Why are they both so mean? Why do they use eachother?" The little girl questioned, scratching at her head as I frowned and looked back down at the paper in my hand.

"I don't know, it seems kind of dumb and silly when you think about it doesn't it." I laughed, scrunching my face at her making her nod her small head furiously in agreement.

"But prince, he chases her, princes always goes after their princesses." She protested, tugging at the sleeve of my sweat shirt as I smiled at her.

"That's true but I'm not his princess and I never was, besides, the whole chasing thing only happens in movies." I reasoned with her, giving her a small shrug as she shook her head in denial, her strawberry blonde pony tails swishing back and forth.

"That fluffy haired boy is looking for his princess." She said, pointing out the window behind me making me furrow my brows in confusion.

I turned in my seat, my eyes widening in shock as I stared through the window of the other plane besides this one, only to find Harry and all of my friends and family following after him in the crowded space.

"What the fu-" I stopped my sentence, looking at the small girl next to me in my peripheral vision before I cleared my throat.

"What the fudge.." I reworded, furrowing my brows in confusion as I watched Harry create absolute chaos in the other plane, trying to run through the small corridors, opening his mouth calling out someone's name.

My name.

I shifted in my seat, my heart picking up speed as I practically pressed my face against the glass of my window.

What the hell's gotten into that boy?

I tried to maintain a straight face when Harry's wide hopeful green eyes suddenly locked with mine from across, struggling to keep my expression passive and emotionless as he mouthed the words "I love you" with a desperate expression on his flawless face.

I was so fucking pissed.

How the hell was he just gonna write a fucking documentary about wanting to be with my sister than have the fucking audacity to stop me from leaving so I can get out of his way.

Why did this bitch always have to complicate things.

I raised my middle fingers, pressing them against the glass repeatedly only making him laugh which honestly got me even more irritated.

Aha yeah so funny making me emotionally unstable fucking hillarious.

I turned to a new blank page in the litte girl's sketchbook, writing down "Fuck off white cracker" on it before pressing my sign against the window with wide eyes.