0.1

"Ladybug, please stop!" Chat Noir yelled over the rooftop. She was holding Chloe's necklace, the one the rich brat was bragging about in school.

"Stop what? I'm not doing anything, Chaton," she smiled as she shrugged.

He ran to her, but she quickly moved out of the way and laughed at him. He gripped his baton harder in his hands and clenched his teeth together. He looked at her with an angry look. She just laughed at his face expression and hopped on another rooftop.

"It's been nearly half of a year, Ladybug!" he yelled, attacking again. She simply dodged his attack and laughed.

"Silly kitty, you're my equal, but it seems like I'm way faster and smarter than you," she laughed.

He loved her and she laughed at his face.

Yes, he still loved her, just as much he didn't want to admit it.

"Please, it's still time to get back on the good side! You can be a hero again!" he yelled. A couple of people were on the street below them, watching carefully and filming everything.

"Oh please, someone really desperate would say that," she smirked as she tossed a necklace in his way. She did it for fun. She never used anything she had stolen.

He caught it with an ease, but his eyes were tearing up. He didn't want to say goodbye like this again. Their miraculouses were far from running out, since they never used their special abilities anymore.

She stepped closer to him, holding yoyo just in case if Chat Noir will grab her.

"Kitty cat, why don't you join me? You know it's really fun on the bad side. Everyone wants you, but nobody gets you," she chuckled.

She stepped even closer to him, smirking against his lips.

Chat was stoned, still feeling the butterflies in his stomach, even though he shouldn't. They weren't on the same side anymore.

His lady changed.

Before he could proceed what was happening she ran away, like she wasn't there in the first place.

The crowd from the street cheered for him, but he just looked at them with a sad expression. He held the necklace close to him and looked at it.

"What's happening to you, my lady?" he asked himself, before jumping on the next roof, towards Chloe's balcony.

He landed on it and sighed. He knocked and before he could do anything a girl was hugging him. Since Ladybug went rogue, he'd become Chloe's new hero.

"Here's your necklace," he said and giving it to her.

"Could you put it on?" she asked, giving him puppy eyes. Those didn't work on him, but he sighed and helped anyway. She turned around and she was really close.

"What can I give you for returning the necklace to me?" she asked, looking with those eyes 'please just kiss me'.

"Uh no need for anything," he ran off her balcony, before she could try anything. He sighed in relief, when he was away from her house. But his lady didn't leave his mind.

He transformed, when he jumped into his room. He sighed as Plagg looked at him with sad eyes.

No matter how difficult Plagg could be, he cared for Adrien more than anyone else.

"Kid, it's not your fault," he rubbed Adrien's shoulder.

"I know, Plagg. But I-I feel horrible for not being able to do anything. She knows she has an effect on me and she's using it," he fell on his bed, burring his head into a pillow, sighing.

"It's called love. You love her," Plagg sat on his table, while he took a camembert in his little paws.

"Way too much," he mumbled in his pillow, so Plagg hardly understand.

Cat kwami knew he had to talk to Tikki. But how? He had no idea who Ladybug was.

---------------------

"That was a fun chase," Marinette giggled as she landed on her bed.

Tikki looked at her sadly. "You know you should leave the poor boy alone,"

She stopped with convincing her to stop stealing. It wasn't working and she couldn't do anything. Tikki was sad. It wasn't the first time Ladybug did something like this.

And everytime it happened, Tikki felt responsible for not being able to stop her.

She sighed as she went to sleep.

"There are some cookies on the table!" Marinette said, before started laughing to herself again.

It was nearly half a year and she did it for fun. She had no idea why she didn't do it before.

Stupid akumas.

At least she was free and Hawkmoth wasn't the main villian anymore.

She was.

And she felt good about it, even though she knew it was wrong.

It was really fun using Chat Noir's feelings and turning them to help her not him.

She decided to go to sleep, since it was really exhausing day.

Marinette didn't know why, but she liked to be the bad guy for once. What came into her? Not even she knew that.

'Have you heard about Chat Noir almost taking down Ladybug?' Alya texted her. Marinette smiled at the phone. He always almost succeeds.

'Yeah, I hope he manages to keep up with her soon!' she replied.

'Aren't they supposed to be equal?' she texted back.

'I'm pretty sure he still likes her,' she put her phone down, but as soon as her head hit her pillow, it buzzed again.

'Yeah, but if you had to take down Adrien, would you hesitate?' something in Marinette moved and she felt kind of guilty, but that disappeared soon after.

She was able to talk to him after she started with all 'rogue' thing. She had more confidence and it wasn't hard anymore.

Not a stutter was heard from her.

She liked him still of course, but she had no idea why she was still trying, since he would never return her feeling.

'Depends. I'd probably join him ;'''D'

----------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

If you see any of these fanfictions, please tell me, because I hope I came up with an original idea and I hate seeing that this idea already exists! Also I know there are a few stories of Chat Noir being bad and I honestly love them, but I have never seen any with a Ladybug going wrong.

Thanks for reading!