The truth.

Touko's POV

"Hey Touko, lets ride the ferris wheel." N said.

I was in Nimbassa City. Bianca and Cheren decided to go buy some stuff and I didn't want to go, so I decided to go hang out at Nimbassa City's tiny amusement park. As I was walking through the amusement park I found N and we decided to go on some rides together.

"Okay." I said. Answering N's question.

I followed him into the Ferris wheel car which was shaped like a pokéball. It was all closed up and had windows to look out of. There were no benches to sit on so N and I sat on the floor. It was pretty small so we ended up sitting right next to each other.

"Could you tell me some secret about you. Bianca, Cheren, and I hardly know a thing about you so all of us are curious." I asked

"If you tell me a secret about you afterwards." N said.

"Deal."

"I'm the king of plasma."

"You're the king of what?!"

"Plasma."

"But plasma is my enemy. You know that. You steal Pokémon."

"Plasma doesn't steal Pokémon. They take them from trainers who treat their Pokémon badly and the Pokémon are returned as soon as the trainer agrees to be nicer to them."

"Then why do they make everyone think they want to separate humans and Pokémon? And why did you say you're the king instead of the leader?"

"Because plasma isn't just team plasma. It's a real kingdom with guards, royalty, and citizens. It also has advanced technology. We want the kingdom to stay a secret so that's why people think we're stealing Pokémon, we didn't tell then what's really going on."

"And where is this kingdom?"

"In the center of Unova. It about a Half hour away from each town if you take my jet. Except Nuvema town, which is an hour away."

"You have a jet!",

"I am the king. Anyway, there's a mountain range in the center if Unova. Seven of those mountains are the kingdom. The one the farthest right is the castle an the rest are where the people live."

"Oh. Well I guess I can't say plasma is my enemy anymore."

"Nope you can't. Unless you're calling me your enemy."

"Why would I do that? You're my friend." I said.

After that it was silent for a few seconds. How long does this Ferris wheel go for anyway?

"So what's your secret?" N asked.

"What?" I asked.

"You promised that you'd tell me a secret if I told you one. So what's your secret?"

"Oh." I looked away. "I kinda like you." I whispered. I felt my face turn red.

"You do?"

"Yes."

"It's a good thing that I like you too then."

"Really?!"

"Yeah, but I'm surprised that you told me."

"I couldn't think of any other secrets to tell you that were as big as the one you told me."

"Oh." N said. Then he looked strait into my eyes with a very serious look on his face. "Would you do something for me?"

"Do what?"

"Would you become my queen?"

"S-sure." I said shocked.