Chapter 23:"That's her isn't it"

Natalie's POV

After a long night of explanations, it's finally time to go home. The cabin was fun, but now that it's morning I wanna go home.

"Race you home!"Kayden yells, and gets in the car with his dad.

"Oh it's on,"I smirked, and got in the car. Carter had Dalton and Kayden in his car, and I have the twins and Lucy. "Everybody buckled?"I asked, and they all said yes.

I watched Carter peel out of the driveway, and I knew the race was on. I followed in pursuit, as we got on the highway.

"Careful mom,"Lucy warned.

"I am,"I smiled, and passed Carter. I sped up, and smirked as we pulled in to the driveway. We win. I got out of the car, and helped the twins get out of their car seats. Carter walked up to me with Dalton in his hands, while Kayden frowned.

"We win,"Lucy smirked.

"Whatever,"Kayden grumbled. I laughed, and walked up to the front door. Pulling out the key Manny gave me, I unlocked the door and walked in.

"Home sweet home,"I smiled.

The twins ran off to their rooms to play, while Kayden and Lucy went to go unpack their things. I took Dalton from Carter, and went upstairs as well.

"Who's ready for a nap?" I cooed, while Dalton smiled. I went into his room, and started rocking him.

 I went into his room, and started rocking him

As I rocked him I felt someone in my presence. When I looked up I saw Carter leaning against the far wall.

"Can I help?"I chuckled.

"Just watching you,"he smirked.

"That's not creepy at all,"I smiled. He walked over to me, and looked at Dalton who was fast asleep.

"You want me to put him in his crib?"He asked.

"Nah,"I sighed,"I want to hold him for a bit." I caressed my baby boy's head, and a smiled spread across his face. "He's so precious,"I whispered, and kissed his forehead.

Slowly I stood, and put Dalton his crib. I stood there and admired the perfection of my son. All my children are perfect. I felt arms wrap around my waist, and Carter lied his head on my shoulder.

"Are you really going to make me sleep in the guest room,"he mumbled.

"Would you prefer to sleep outside?"I asked, with a smirk.

"No,"he paused,"I'd prefer to sleep with my wife."

"Well, as of right now,"I began,"Your wife prefers to sleep alone." With that said I unraveled his arms from my waist, and walked out of the room. As I walked down the hallway I ran into Lucy.