XXV

I panic when I wake up alone, not used to the feeling anymore. Usually my baby girl wakes me up, but it's silent in the house and I see the monitor is missing. As I climb out of bed, I hear soft singing and I walk down the hall. My heart melts when I see the sight, Harry cradling the little baby girl. He's singing to her and I smile, watching them as I peer around the door.

Harry always makes sure our little Peyton has a beanie on her head, claiming it'll keep her warm. He's very protective over her and I love seeing them together. She's very small and against Harry, she's even smaller.

I walk in and grab Harry's waist from behind, kissing over his bare shoulders. He slowly turns around and smiles at me, kissing my forehead while holding our baby close to him. I smile and look down at Peyton, her eyes open and her lips parted.

"I've been trying for almost a half-hour and the little one won't go back to sleep," he smiles, my finger poking her bottom lip. I get a little giggle out of the baby and she wiggles, Harry carefully moving her into my arms.

"I like the pink one," I say, brushing the fuzzy beanie on her head.

"It's my favorite," Harry grins, following me into the kitchen. I start making a bottle and feed her, not enjoying breast-feeding. So I usually pump and make bottles.

"Okay, so I kinda want to gauge something," he says, my eyes looking into his.

"Do you want...more kids? Not now, but later?" he asks, my arm cradling Peyton closer while she takes the bottle.

"Um, I hadn't really thought about one," I admit, his head nodding.

"I'd just like to see where Peyton takes us before we try to have anymore," I continue, his lips pressing to my hair.

"Well, I would hope we can get married too," he grins, my lips curving.

"I just wanted to have good wedding photos and not be all pregnant in them," I blush, his lips pressing onto my cheek.

"I don't care. As long as you get to be my wife," he says, kissing me lightly. "I love you, Luc."

"I love you too, Haz."

Once Peyton is finished with her bottle, Harry and I eat breakfast while she sleeps. I love mornings with him and how he holds me close and so gently. We made love a lot while I was pregnant with Peyton and I think that helped made my pregnancy easy.

"Where would you like to go on a honeymoon?" he asks, my arms wrapped around his neck and his around my waist.

"Somewhere warm," I grin, his lips pressing to my hair.

"Mexico, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic?" he asks, my lips pressing against his neck.

"I'd happily go anywhere with you," I say, his nose brushing my forehead.

"Then I'll surprise you," he says, my lips curving.

The rest of the day I'll taking care of Peyton while Harry works a little. Peyton is a very easy baby and I love to look at her. She's beautiful and you can definitely tell she's Harry's daughter. The same eye color and the shape of her lips are all Harry. She's got my nose and I'm assuming she'll get my height, but I don't want to count on that.

She starts to get bigger after a few months and Harry and I plan our wedding in the meantime. I still haven't found a job but Harry insists he's making enough for our family. Since he does the financial stuff, I trust him, but I'll be getting a job once Peyton's older.

When Peyton is one, she's learning to walk and her words are a mix of sounds and broken syllables. She's definitely all Harry on the cheeky side, not to mention she's inheriting his curls. But I can't believe how perfect Harry is with her. I'm sure he's had experience with his niece, but he's the most loving and happy father.

I go to the grocery store in preparation for dinner and push the cart around, getting all our favorite foods. Once I buy everything, I put the bags in the trunk and drive home. I set the bags on the counter and Harry helps me unload.

"Can you go wake her up?" I ask, his head nodding. He kisses my hair and walks to Peyton's room, waking the little girl from her nap.

He walks in, Peyton clinging onto him as her hair is going in every direction. I smile and she reaches out to me, my arms moving to hold her. She's remained fairly small but I'm afraid that when she starts puberty, she'll shoot up to be more Harry's height.

I kiss her hair and walk to the couch, holding her in my arms. "Can you let momma brush your hair?" I ask, her head nodding.

I brush through her hair and pull her hair back into a pony, which morphs into one curl. She curls into my body and I put on the TV, letting her watch her show.

"Do you want me to start dinner?" Harry asks, my head only giving him a nod.

It's pretty easy around our house and I love spending every day at home. With our wedding coming up, I'm getting prepared and when the day finally comes, I'm nervous. I have no reason to, but I am. It may be excitement but I'm calling it nerves.

With Peyton in Anne's care, I'm getting ready and I feel as though I'm going to be complete. The music starts and I walk down the aisle to Harry, his hands shoved in his pockets as he smiles at me. I take his hand immediately as I'm at the altar and I now realize how much I want to kiss him, but I can't. I have to wait.

We read our vows and Harry and I both start tearing up, and I finally get my time to kiss him. He keeps it chaste but starts whispering to me through our kiss about how much he loves me.

With rings on our hands, we finally are a family.

-

I walk into the house and my eyes widen at the two in the kitchen, Harry clearly attempting to bake something and Peyton covered in flour and what looks like chocolate syrup.

"Momma, we're making cookies," she grins, Harry smiling.

"Oh, yeah?" I say, but I'm hesitant to walk into the mess. I step around the pile of sugar on the floor and lift my four year old into my arms, but I start kissing her cheeks to rid her of the chocolate.

"Oh, you taste delicious," I grin, her giggle the cutest.

"Let me get you a bath and when we're done we can have cookies," I say, holding her in a way I don't get any of her mess on me.

She takes off her clothes and I get her in the bath, letting her clean herself with my supervision. Harry walks in and kisses the top of Peyton's head, her smile bright at him. He then turns to me and kisses my cheek, both of us agreeing to not kiss on the lips in front of her.

"How was the museum, Luc?" he asks, washing his hands.

"Good. Home was good I see," I smile, Peyton giggling over at me.

"She wanted cookies. I give her cookies," Harry says, Peyton nodding. I pull the plug in the bath and she stands, a towel then wrapped around her.

Harry lifts her into his arms and she laughs, my feet moving into the kitchen as I start to clean up the mess. I get most of it done by the time the two come back into the kitchen.

"What would you like for dinner, Pey?" I ask, her shoulders shrugging.

"How about some mac and cheese? Daddy's craving some," Harry says, smiling at his daughter. She nods and wraps her arms around his neck. He kisses her cheek and holds her, sitting at the counter. She moves so she can sit on the counter, Harry watching her closely.

Harry and I have decided to only have one baby, but that doesn't stop the sex. We still have sex, only when Peyton is fast asleep or we are alone because Anne or my aunt wanted her for the night.

While the water is boiling, I change into sweats and walk back out. We talk about what Peyton is excited for at school tomorrow and I finish up the food. We all sit at a table together and I find myself loving my family.

------------

Hey Loves!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!

Much Love! <3 xoxo