Forever..."24"/7

Disclaimer:
Please adjust with the pictures.. Use your imagination (fantasy) skills 😉😉 mathlab ...just imagine all the pictures I used in this chapter how they look in the moon light :)

Nandini was laying down keeping her head in Manik's lap when Manik gets a message. As nandini's eyes were closed, he silently opened the message. It was from Cabir in the Super 6 group.

All set! Good luck Bro!

He smiled slightly seeing that.

"Nandini utho! Let's go" he said.

"Okay! Let me wear something nice" she said getting up.

"Nai! It's okay. You have fever so you have to keep yourself warm. Aise hi chalo ab" he said.

"Manik! Let me change my hoodie at least. I look like a joker" she said. She was wearing Manik's hoodie which had tiny minions on it.

 She was wearing Manik's hoodie which had tiny minions on it

"You look as cute as these tiny minions... ab chalo" he said and dragged her out.

"Guys! We will be back soon. Tum log so jaao" he said to his friends who were sitting on the sofa watching TV.

"What? Wait! Tum log nai aa rahe ho kya hamaare saath?" Nandini asked.

"Nai! We are expecting some guests and Manik doesn't have to be here. Tum log jaao.. and enjoy your last day here" Cabir said.

"Par" Nandini was going to say something, when Manik shut her mouth and pulled her out, "Bye Guys" he shouted walking.

"Before you start shouting, sorry. I know I shouldn't have done that... but it's okay ab chalo" he said. She nodded her head hopelessly and got in the car.

"Suddenly beach plan kyun? Wohh bhi just the two of us?" she asked. Now he wanted a bahaana to cover up.

"Kyun? Mein tumhe baahar nai le jaa saktha hoon kya?" he asked looking at the road.

"Of course le jaa sakthe ho! But I am still gussa you dint let me change" she said making a cute pout.

"Nandini its just the two of us. Jahaan mein le ke jaa raha hoon na, there won't be anyone else. Toh isliye, I said you need not change" he said trying to convince her.

"What do you mean koi nai rahega? Are you going to kidnap me?" she asked opening her eyes wide.

"Oh madam! Shut those head lights... mere gaadi head lights on hain... haha kithni badee badee aankhein hain tumhaari Nandini... don't worry mein kidnap nai karne waala... it's a surprise" he said looking at her.

"I just love surprises" she said clapping her hands.

"Acha now are you done with your hundred questions?" he asked her.

"Do my questions bother you?" she asked in reply.

"Never do they!" he said smilingly.

"Okay! We are here. Nandini as I said, you wont go into the water okay?" he asked her getting down the car.