Chapter 49

(Eva's POV)

                   I didn't know where I was. I felt the air around me start to move.

                 "Home sweet home."

                  Unknown grabbed my hand roughly and yanked me from the rest of the guys that I helped transport.

      I looked around and I didn't see anything.

                    "Where are we?"

               All I could see was the forest that surrounded us. It was night time over here but I could see the sun start to peek at the horizon.

                "Don't worry you'll be safe here, mate. But this might hurt a little."

              I looked up at him wondering what was going to hurt. But before I could ask what he meant by that, I felt a prick in the back of my neck and before I knew it I was out cold.

               I heard water drops hitting what I'm guessing is the floor beneath me. I tried to pick myself up but my arms gave out and I hit smacked hard on the floor.

               "Woah, you need to wait a little. It'll go away but the more you move the longer it'll be before you can actually get full control over your body."

                  Her voice sounded so sincere and nice. I looked towards my left and there was a girl who looked about my age. She was dirty. She had a white long sleeve shirt, black shorts, and her hair looked like a bird nest had been laying itself inside of their.

"where.. where am I?" My voice felt like it was being rubbed with sand paper, because it was just that dry.

She must've noticed my face because she went out of view, and came back with what looked like a dog bowl.

But that dog bowl had water in it. She scooted it towards me as much as the steel bars that separated us would let her.

"Here drink this." I tried to get up but I couldn't.

"crawl."

I gave her a 'are you crazy look' but she just shrugged her shoulders at me.

"Or you can die of dehydration. Your choice." She sat down on her butt and brought her knees up to her chest and watched me.

I honestly didn't know how to react so I did the best I could and decided to suck up my pride and crawl towards the dog bowl.

It took me about ten minutes or so but I had finally made it towards the bowl. I sat on my knees as i grabbed the bowl with both of my hands and brought it to my mouth and drank the whole thing. But then one thing occurred to me. I Just drank the rest of the water that was in this bowl.

Considering how she looked I didn't think they fed nor gave her water often. I looked towards her and down towards the bowl.

"Uhhh sorry. You can have mines when ever they both to give me some."

"Every two days. They give us water every two days."

My ears perked at the word 'we'

"Who's we?" I asked.

The girl looked at me and then down to the ground.