Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I groaned opening my eyes but frowned when I noticed I was laying on a bed, I sat up but froze when I realized I was still wearing my dress. I got up and followed the sound of voices, only to stop when I heard Elijah say." Leaving already?"

" No" I lied and he sighed before placing a hand on my back." You must be hungry"

" I just want to get home, Ric is probably worried anyway, he can be over-protective"

" He should be" Klaus said walking toward us." Because only you could fall off a balcony"

" I didn't fall, I was pushed" I mumbled and he chuckled." Just like you were 'pushed' into a pool."

" Not my fault I can't go 2 hours at a party without severally injuring myself"

" And I'm sure the goat wasn't provoked" he said sarcastically and I glared in his direction." Taking a blind girl to a petting zoo, is the worst thing you can do"

" And your camping experience?" he said dramatically and I started hitting him in the arm causing him to laugh." That one was not my fault, Ric built the tent to close to an open fire, and armed me with a fishing pole, he was asking for it." I stated causing even Elijah to start laughing.

*********

" Why can't I just stay home, you know I hate when you drag me along"

" Just eat your fries" he told me and I sighed as he walked away. Reaching over I snatched one and ate it." At least won't be bored" I muttered before pulling out a lump of clay and rolling it around in my hands with a smile but I jumped when someone snatched the clay from me." Hey" I complained and I heard Kol laugh." Nice to see you again, Linn"

" Give it back" I demanded and I heard Klaus sigh." Leave her alone, Kol" Klaus told him before handing the clay back to me. Once I heard them walk away, I got up and grabbed my walking stick before I turned and walked out the door, only to stop when I didn't know where I was going." Great" I muttered before I walked across the street to the town square, where I sat on a bench.

Hours later, I was still waiting for Ric." Aislinn, what are you still doing out here?"

" I'm waiting for Ric" I told him and he sighed before pulling me to my feet." Let me take you home" he said and I nodded but when he set me on my feet I frowned." This isn't.."

" Your alone in that loft, Aislinn"

" Maybe I like it that way, I just want to go home, Elijah"

" Just for tonight" he pleaded and I sighed before following him inside.

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of Elijah talking to Klaus." She isn't safe in this town, Niklaus"

" I don't have any other options"

" You need to tell her"

" She's not ready, besides it only happened once"

" And when the dreams start, what then?"

" Her birthday is a month away Elijah, I'll tell her then"

**************

I frowned walking into the police station before going to talk to Ric." Izzy, what are you doing here?"

" I heard you were in jail, what did you do?"

" I didn't do anything."

" Your lying, I can always tell" I told him crossing my arms and he sighed before I heard him tell Damon." Please take her home, I don't want her here."

" I'm not a little kid anymore" I cried as Damon tried to pull me away." Izzy, just go with Damon, I'll be home soon"

" Yeah right" I mumbled before following after Damon, who then me drove me home.

A few days later, I sat rolling a lump of clay between my hands, my thoughts trained on what might be happening to Ric." You okay?" Elena asked causing me to jump before I sighed." I'm fine, just thinking about Alaric"

" He's gonna be fine" Elena told me and I sighed before getting up, and leaving, stuffing the clay in my bag as I went.