five

after that predicament played out in front of me just a few minutes ago, i'm terrified of jack. if he could turn that easily on one of his men, he won't hesitate to slice my throat open.

i can't be killed now. especially since i've gotten this far alive and well. liam showed no fear when he was held at gunpoint. props to him for that. if i were in his place, i'd be on my knees pleading for mercy.

this just proves to me that liam might actually be loyal to jack and isn't afraid of anything. not even for his own life. it was incredulous and he's appears to me as very brave.

i stand on the side of the room as jack finishes his conversation up with the guys. i know what's going on because they talk very loudly and it's clear.

"wilk, i need you to meet up with xander morrison with the shipment." jack instructs.

"where at?"

"it's near the bridge where we always go to. not the alley, got it?"

sam raises an eyebrow, "why can't you do it?" he interrogates.

"i have to watch that stupid ass." jack answers, nodding a head toward me.

i'd be really offended and say a smartass remark back, but at once, all of the guys face me with content. i stand up straighter, feeling exposed to their eyes. my smart remark flushed down the drain.

the fact that i have no underwear on either makes me feel even more exposed. liam could always watch me and i wouldn't complain a single bit.

"alright. johnson's coming with me though." sam says, still staring at me like a museum piece and patting the natural blonde's back.

they exchange smiles and are sent on their way. jack disperses the rest, asking for more men to guard this house. great, things are back to normal quickly. just in a different location.

with a hard staring expression, jack approaches me, grabbing my arm.

"ouch, watch my arm you little-"

"i dare you to finish that sentence." he cuts me off menacingly.

i mean, i would have if he didn't interfere. he takes me up what feels like a million stairs and it's only one staircase.

"no one said you had to babysit me." i mutter. "do what you do best and be rude. lock me in a room like you always do.'

jack clenches his jaw, "you've said that before. plus, someone has to supervise you just incase you do anything stupid and hurt yourself."

i narrow my eyes at him and then roll them, "you'd enjoy that."

"i'm not a sadist, as i also said before." he responds.

a frown set on my face as jack basically shoves me inside of a master bedroom. not a sadist, my ass. my mouth drops open in astonishment and i get a chance to absorb the space. now here is something i actually haven't seen.

"this room is all for me?" i ask, hopeful and glad that there's no more dark cell.

a bright room with a giant window which over looks... nothing but a dry property. what did i expect? a sunny breach scenery.

his eyebrows furrow, "no. we're sharing." he informs me, shutting the door behind him.

i thought he was being sarcastic. i face him and he wasn't being sarcastic; no hint of amusement of humor in his eyes.

"what! why?" my eyes widen.

"i need to monitor you." he repeats his previous words, but rephrasing them a little.