- Addiction 6 -

*Trailer in the MM*
6
• • •
Karma Sundai Iñigo

He gazed at me intensely, the look in his eyes shouting 'Don't go'. I left it alone as I slipped on my shoes.

Heading towards the door, I felt a strong hand wrap around my wrist to pull me back. He spun me around, the side of my face connecting with his chest due to my clumsiness.

"Do you have to go home tonight?" He mumbled vulnerably in my ear

"Yes" I managed to get out- even though I wanted to stay with him, I couldn't

"No..."

"Yes, Orlyndo. I'm sorry" I apologized

His hand loosened it's gentle grip from around my wrist. I backed up to look up at him- the color of his eyes changed from soft grey to light blue with a hazel ring on the inside.

(Note: Yes, he is still wearing his suit)

I jumped, hearing a loud thud from across the room. The small table that was once beside me is now somewhere in the living room. My heart rate sped up while I watched him throw, hit, toss objects everywhere. Glass was shattering near my feet as I backed up against the door.

The feeling of my chest tightening caused my whole body to freeze and go into shock. I just stood there, in fear, as he walked around the living room with his hands grasping his hair.

"Orlyndo?" I moused, feeling stupid to why I said his name

His head snapped in my direction, his eyes glaring at me while he stood, "Go"

"I was just-"

That's when I noticed it- I noticed he was scared. Scared of being alone every night with nobody to comfort him. No matter how hard he tried to cover it up at this moment, I knew he was as broken as these pieces of glass on the floor.

How do I know?

Because tears were prickling his eyes while we stared at each other.

He didn't look comfortable anymore.

He didn't look as serious or somewhat relaxed.

What he needs and wants is somebody to hold or cry on.

I wish I was that lucky person.

Bitch, think. You're the only one at his damn house that he's asking.

There was a thick tension between us, our eyes never tearing apart to put our attention on something else.

"Go home, Karma"

I shook my head, "I don't want to go home anymore" I gulped, my lips parting as he approached me, "I-I can stay here. With you"

I knew at this moment, I fell for him. After thinking long and hard to why he always got angry when I couldn't spend the night, it made me ache for him. For him to be happy, and of course, for me to be with him.