Chapter 18

My cellphone rang early in the morning. I groaned and reached over to my night table and grabbed my cellphone.

"Yeobeoseyo?" I answered with a groggy voice.

"Hyejin-sshi?" the voice asked.

"Ne, who is this?" I replied.

"My name is Hara and I am from your high school. (A/N - I can't remember the high school name.. Oops) I was wondering if you would like to come back for a reunion happening tomorrow night?" 'Hara' asked.

"Tomorrow night?" I clarified.

"Ne." she replied.

"Hold on for one second please." I said.

I checked my calendar on my phone and I had nothing to do and Tae was still sleeping so I just made the decision.

"Okay. What time?" I asked.

"At 5:00, of course, at the high school." she said.

"Okay, bye." I said, putting my phone back on my night table.

I closed my eyes and started to drift off into sleep when Tae's phone began ringing. He stirred but didn't get up so I got his phone. It was the same number. I answered it for him.

"Taehyung-sshi?" Hara's voice peeped.

"Taehyung is sleeping. But he's coming with me tomorrow. By the way, can we bring someone else?" I asked.

I didn't feel comfortable letting other people know that we have a daughter yet but I guess this reunion will tell everyone and it will tell everyone that we got married.

"Oh! Of course you are allowed! I didn't know you and Taehyung-sshi were together!" she said.

"Thanks for your time!" I said, hanging up.

By now, I couldn't fall back asleep so I just lied there for what felt like hours until someone's phone rang downstairs. I totally forgot that Eunji and Mark were downstairs. Tae groaned and rolled over.

"Who's calling so early?" he mumbled.

"It was our high school. We're going to the reunion tomorrow night." I said.

"Mm." he replied, going back to sleep. I got out of bed and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I slipped on my glasses and changed into a tee and shorts. I quietly walked downstairs and saw Mark and Eunji sleeping peacefully. I tiptoed into the kitchen and looked at what we had in the fridge for breakfast. We didn't have anything except for milk and berries. I sighed and thought about what I could make. Pancakes immediately popped into my mind. I grabbed some flour and started making the batter for the flour. I tried to stay as quiet as I could. I washed the berries and started making the pancakes. After successfully making 12 pancakes, I washed all the dishes and plated the pancakes on each plate. 3 pancakes for each person and a handful of berries. I placed the plates on the table along with whipped cream and syrup.

I tiptoed back up to our room to wake Tae up. But when I opened the door, he wasn't in bed. I walked to our bathroom and he was standing there shirtless with his shorts on. I shrieked and looked away. No matter how long we were married for, I'm still not used to it. I held my hands in front of my face, slowly walking away from him.

I heard him laugh and walk towards me.

"Breakfast is ready come downstairs." I blurted out quickly.

I ran out the door before he could embrace me into his bare chest. I heard him laugh and walk back to the bathroom. I walked downstairs and saw that Mark was up.