Betting

I moved back clutching the towel for dear life and at the moment I think that's what could be at stake.

Luca was looking down his dark hair covering his eyes in a shadow of hair. He looked up his burnt gold eyes taking me in and approached me slowly. As he moved closer I moved back and eventually I was against the wall, trapped.

He leaned closer and our lips connected again I felt the electricity when our

skin touched. His kisses were needy, rough and passionate. One hand was behind my neck and the other at my waist while my hands ran through his hair which he seemed to enjoy.

Our lips moved against each other perfectly as if it were meant to be. When we deepened the kiss my towel slipped slightly and he gripped my waist harder and pressed me closer to him. I slide my body upward teasing him, he growled and nipped my lip.

He broke the kiss and moved to my neck. His nose trailing my neck sending shivers through me.

Taking a deep breath he whispered huskily, "You smell so nice, like roses."

I cocked my head "What difference does it make?"

Almost too quietly he said, "All the difference, it's how I knew you're the one."

Blood crept to my cheeks. I didn't exactly understand what he said but there was so much emotion it was touching either way.

DING DONG!

The doorbell rang and I ripped myself from Luca's embrace feeling colder than before. I pulled on a robe and pushed Luca to the window and opened it.

"Leave!"

He held a hand on the windowsill preventing me from pushing him out and frowned, "Why?"

"Someone is here they can't see you!" I said glaring threateningly.

"No!" He glared right back but like twenty million times scarier I backed down a little.

"You can't even be here! Leave!" I started to push his back but he stood firm.

I wasn't exactly a powerful person but he should have moved a little. He's either a secret bodybuilder or there's a problem with my workouts.

"No! Your mine! I get to stay." He huffed and crosses his arms like a two-year-old.

The doorbell rang again showing whoever was waiting was getting impatient. Giving up I glared at Luca tied my robe tighter and rushed to the door.

I stumbled down the stairs I felt Luca's hand brush my back almost as if to help me. I slammed open the door panting slightly. Ethan stood there surprised by my sudden appearance.

"Oh, Sierra I was wondering if you were home at all."

I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear nervously, "Sorry I just showered."

"Alone?" His eyes flicked behind me... Oh crap!

Luca is here how will I explain that?

"Um yeah. Why'd you come here? Well um not like that but I'm wondering..."

He nodded "I was wondering where you were yesterday. You left your phone and I came to drop it off at around three am and you weren't here."

He held out his hand holding my phone. I took it from his hand and slipped it into my robe pocket.

"Oh. Um, I was er..."

"With me." Luca stood up taller behind me and wrapped both arms around my waist pulling me into his chest. I stumbled into him and felt a fluttery light feeling in my chest once in his embrace. My cheeks heated up.