t w e n t y o n e | M a r r y

Clea suddenly halted on her spot making Hunter and everybody else abruptly stop. They turned to look at her with a confused expression.

They were now on their way to the nearby lake.

"What's wrong?" Hunter's voice was worried.

"I don't know, I feel like I forgot something back in our room." She replied, tilting her head as she tried thinking about it.

"Baby, I made sure we brought everything we need. Wait, uh not if uhm do you have uh you know-" he trailed off, blushing as he scratched his nape.

Clea chuckled, knowing exactly what he wanted to ask yet he couldn't really say it out loud. "I don't have a period right now if that's what you mean." She mumbled with a teasing smile.

Hunter nervously chuckled but nevertheless nodded.

"Don't tell me you suddenly felt bad leaving your phone, you've been neglecting it for the past year darling." Peyton sarcastically retorted.

"Yes you're right, I shouldn't feel bad leaving my phone behind. It's not like I was expecting someone to call me right? Let's go." She said, trying to assure herself and brush off the bad feeling that was inside her chest.

Hunter didn't got jealous of her statement like he used to before since he knew that no one other than her family, Peyton and himself knows her number. "It's okay, we'll be back before you know it." He cooed, kissing her forehead.

Once they arrived at the lake, a bright smile was instantly plastered on all their faces that it was surprising their jaws didn't break. They wore shades so the blinding sunlight and it's reflection on the water didn't stop them from staring the beyond beautiful creation that is nature. There was a small dock in the middle part, two boats that was tied, a small cottage that can be occupied by ten persons, a romantically sculpted wooden gazebo and a swing.

"This is pure bliss." Allie breathed out with a big grin as she started clicking her camera to save memories of the wonderful place.

"I'm glad you're having fun." Bryce mumbled as he stood beside her, hands on his pockets.

"I will never forget this, hanging out with you Bryce and your friends." She smiled at him, winking as she went back on taking shots of the lake and the two couples. Bain was chasing Peyton and she was using the swing to escape from him while Clea was standing at the end of the dock while Hunter hugged her waist from behind, kissing her bare shoulder causing her to giggle.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" Bryce suddenly blurted out, making Allie froze from clicking and blush at the same time.

"Shit sorry I didn't mean to offend you. It's not that I think you would never have one because look at you, you're very pretty. I was just trying to ask if you have a boyfriend? Or maybe you want one. If-" Allie put a finger on his lips to stop his blabbering.

She found it cute, funny and amusing. Perhaps because he likes the guy so everything he does is cute in her eyes.

"I've never had a boyfriend and of course I'd like to have one someday." She answered, smiling as Bryce nodded.

Bryce was thinking about biting her soft tiny finger that was still deliciously pressed on his lips but he restrained himself from doing so fearing that she might think he's a pervert. Not that he's not but let's just say that his behavior now depends on Allie.

He likes the girl and maybe, just maybe she can change his playboy ways. One can only hope.

"I might bite your finger if you won't let go." He finally murmured in muffled words causing her to gasped at the realization and hastily pulled her hand back.