Always Carry A Cutlass (especially a magic one)

I hope they don't have boats I thought,

"What in the bloody hell is going on?" I screamed again as people danced around me. I was tied to a pole over a growing pile of wood.

"Jack Sparrow betrayed this tribe....over nothing....a myth of a sword that grants ultimate power...turns out, there was no such thing...he took all our ale, rum, and treasures" Shinaiqua growled.

"That sounds about like Jack" I murmured to myself as I looked down at the wood and tried to think of a way out of this.

"So, this tribe has vowed to kill anyone and everyone in contact with the dreaded pirate, especially co-captains" she snarled then spat on the ground close to me.

"And my parents say I can carry a grudge" I said with a snicker, then a skinny female emerged from a hut and they all got on one knee, I think she was the princess. She had brown hair and beautiful blue eyes, she was black, she wore a long purple cape with a light blue skirt and a lime green shirt with curly toe shoes, her hair was in a side pony-tail, and she had a no funny business look on her face. Soon after her came a small child wearing a sunny-yellow dress, with blonde hair and green eyes, she was clutching a fabric doll close to her chest. The taller woman told the child something in a different language, then the child scurried off to my right side.

"Pirate" the princess growled, then she looked at Shinaiqua, stood stiff for a moment, then slowly and cautiously turned back towards me. Now the princess looked frightened. I was confused, so I smiled at her. Then I noticed she was looking at my left arm, The pirate lord mark! I thought she's afraid of me because I'm a pirate lord!

I realized I still had my cutlass with me, and gave an wicked grin. I tapped my holster and felt a jolt inside of it, I pulled it toward the rope and gave a motion for it not to make any noise. As my cutlass worked through the rope, the princess stared at my wrist as if she was in a trance. "Is she ok?" I asked, Shinaiqua glared at me but walked in front of the princess and waved her hand.

"Princess Quanisha are you alright?" Shinaiqua  asked concerningly.

"Yes, yes! I'm fine" the princess growled, still starring at my wrist. A few quiet moments later I heard my cutlass cut through the last rope, I had to hold onto the pole to make it look like I was still tied. Everyone that had been in the circle was now standing by the princess, trying to figure out what the hell she was looking at. I figured I needed a distraction so I tapped my cutlass and pointed upward, naturally doing as I say, it shot out and up into the air, changing different colors, giving me a chance to escape.

I quickly swung to the left and ran in the direction of the sea. By the time my sword plummeted back towards me they had no idea of what trickery I had used on them. But, soon afterward, through my huffing I could hear the wild screams of the tribe as they came after me. Now I was out of ideas. Then, I remembered my cutlass can fly since it has the stone of Rasputin in it!

I smiled as I ran, then I looked down and tripped, thankfully I did, because I was going to run right off the edge of a cliff! As I looked over I could see the beach not even a mile away from where I was laying! But the plummet down to the ground would surely kill me...I gave a smile and turned around to find the entire tribe to find that they wore war paint and carried arrows. I gave a sly smile and repeated one of Jack's most famous lines. "Alas my..well I wouldn't call you friends but, this is the day you shall always remember as the day that you almost caught Captain Brittney Turner!"

 Then I fell backwards...grabbing onto my cutlass as I plummeted down to the beach, "just get me the hell out of here!" I yelled at it as we dodged arrows from the furious tribe. I hope they don't have boats I thought, the thing I forgot to mention to my cutlass was for it not to bring me to a port.