Lexis Ellis

Name: Lexis Ellis

Book: F.A.I.T.H. : A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Author: JoPRBooks

Book Summary: "I was broken. Nothing, no one could fix me. Until you came into my life again. I wish I had gone with you that day instead of him. Because, now I can't imagine how I spent the previous years of my life without you by my side. You are my savior. You showed me that its okay to be broken and you showed me that I wasn't alone. You were with me. i love you for that. But I hate that I love you. I was never good with love. I'm scared that one day I'll wake up without you by my side. One day you will realize that you are better off without me and I don't want that day to come. Not now, not ever. I love you too much to let you go. I finally have a place in this world and that is next to you. You once said, 'Our mistakes compliment each other.' Truer words than these were never said before. We are both broken and incomplete but together, we're whole and we're fixed. We might be too bad for the others, but we are good for each other. They say all good things come to an end, but I'm bad and so are you. Together, we are horrible. But that just means that we're inevitable. You are mine and I promise to forever be yours."

Progress: Completed

Best Lines

"You shouldn't do things like that. You only become prettier when you're angry."

"I'm not good for you."

"I don't think there's a single person I've ever loved that I didn't end up losing or hurting. I'd destroy you."