Ben Fisher

Name: Ben Fisher

Book: Sweet as a Strawberry

Author: im_fluent_in_sarcasm

Book Summary: What happens when the loneliest people find each other?

Charlotte Carter is as sweet as a strawberry. She's the kind of person who will drop everything just to help you, just to put a smile on your face. She's as sweet as the sugar that constantly runs through her bloodstream, and as excitable as the rush that comes with it.And then there's Benjamin Fisher, who's as sour as a lemon. The last thing on this Godforsaken planet he wants to do is acquaint himself with her. While Charlotte is kind and caring, he's rude and vulgar, while she's friendly and innocent, he's crass and mean, entering her life in a whirlwind of disaster. But no matter what he does or how he tries, he can't make her hate him. So he does the next best thing.He falls in love.

Progress: Completed

Best Lines

"If you didn't have enough money to spare, you shouldn't have challenged her."

"I don't even have to eat this thing to make her smile. She's like a...smile slag."

"If you ever see that motherfucker again, put aside your stupid morals and kick him in the wanker again."

Thank you @hxlohxzza for requesting this book. It's a great book and the characters are simply amazing.