Nichole

Name: Nichole

Book: Roommates

Author: XthatONEchicX

Book Summary: "Doll face, you might say you hate me, but we both know you think otherwise." He speaks with the annoying smirk plastered on his face and I roll my eyes.

"As if,""Babycakes...""What's up with you and the change in nicknames?" I snap and his smirk stretches."Feisty now aren't we, sugar.""Just shut up!""I could, but I don't want to....I'm bored, let's play a game." He suggests and I raise an eyebrow."What 'game' are you implying?""It's called 10 minutes," he says and I nod, showing him that I'm listening. "I will have 10 minutes to do whatever I want with you; touching, teasing, biting..." He winks and I burst out into a pit of laughter."You're funny, how will I have fun in this 'game' of yours that you clearly made up?""Let me finish, sugarplum." He says and I finally calm my laughter. "If you moan, you lose. If you don't, I lose...simple.""I'm a little lost...""I will do what I pleas with you and if you moan or make any type of sexual sound, you lose and I win.""No idiot! I mean what will I get if I win?""You seem pretty confident about winning now don't you?"I roll my eyes "Of course. Your touch has no affect on me, so I don't have to worry about losing.""We'll see about that, sunshine. We'll just see..."✕❤︎✕❤︎✕❤︎A 19 year old girl named Nichole, gets accepted into Westcott University.She will meet plenty of new people, but unfortunately for her, she will be stuck with a roommate that is a cocky, yet hot, perverted jerk.Will he change for her when she tells him about her past?Follow their love-hate journey and hope for the best.1 girl, 1 boy, 1 room, 1 undeniable love.

Progress: Completed

Best Lines

"EWW NICHOLE! WHAT THE PILLOW!"

"What the pillow? This ain't no Disney, what's so hard in saying hell or fuck?"

"No big deal, he's a prick. I named Prick the Cactus after him."

"Boo you whore."

Thanks @IHaveNoImaginationP for another great request! Your book choices are amazing.