0.2

Adrien sighed as his alarm clock woke him up.

It was enough he was up till 2 am trying to figure ways to stop Ladybug. No matter how smart the boy was, he was hopeless at this. Not even his kwami had any ideas.

He did his morning routine and sighed as he brushed his teeth. He ruffled his hair and tried to leave, when he heard a window open.

He thought it was Nathalie, but when he entered he saw a girl, dressed in red and black spandex, looking at him.

His breath caught in his throat and he stopped breathing for a few seconds.

"L-Ladybug!" he exclaimed, trying to calm himself. Did she know he was Chat Noir?

"It's really nice to meet you, Adrien," she smiled. She didn't see the true smile for almost half of a year.

"I-I ..-you too," did she know? "W-What are you doing here?"

She started walking towards him slowly as he started to back away. He cursed his luck when his back hit a wall.

"No where to go, huh?" she was too close to him. He felt weak and scared without his suit.

"For what I'm doing here is ...-" she smirked at him. "I'm stepping up my game,"

"Wha-" before he could do anything she grabbed him and held him like he was light as a feather, before jumping out of her window.

He let out a shriek as she jumped around with him. It wasn't long when they came to the Eiffel Tower. She started climbing and went higher and higher.

"Ladybug, why are you doing this?" he asked as she was holding him with only one hand as she was climbing upwards.

"They got what they wanted," she muttered, before putting him on the highest point of the tower.

Wind was blowing his hair everywhere.

"Let me give you some advice. Don't look down," she smirked, before she jumped down and swinging away. He didn't know what to do.

He was shaking. No matter how he tried to deny it, he was afraid.

"Kid, you know you need to tranform," Plagg flew out of his pocket.

"Yes, but if I come down by myself, wouldn't that be at least suspicious?" Adrien asked, Plagg shook his head.

"Fair point, but if you say Chat Noir helped you there's no suspicion at all," Plagg stated and Adrien nodded.

"Plagg, claws out,"

He transformed and safely came down.

As he ran past first monitor, he saw Ladybug's face on it.

"Hello! It's your one and only Ladybug!" she said into camera. "You see, there's a person, stuck on the top of the Eiffel Tower. His name is ...-" he didn't wait until her speech ended, he ran towards the studio.

Before Ladybug could finish, he bursted through the door, looking at her with an angry expression.

He ran towards her, but she moved away. He saw the camera was still on.

"Don't worry. He's safe! I got him down in time," he said in the camera, before turning it off.

"Oh how sweet," she laughed at his face.

"Ladybug, stop with this madness," he said, gripping his baton. She shrugged. "Why? It's really fun. You should try it,"

Chat was the first to attack, but she dodged his baton and wrapped her yoyo string around his left ankle, throwing him in the wall.

He winced in pain, before standing up again and looked around him. He saw the oportunity and ran up the wall.

"Cataclysm!" he yelled and grabbed all of the lights on the ceiling, so they fell off it. They blocked the exit and Ladybug knew she was in trouble.

"Lucky charm!"

"Darn, I forgot she had those," he muttered to himself, before hearing a beep from his ring.

She got a rope. She smirked as she knew what to do with it.

This time it was her who attacked first, Chat moving out of the way, but she was faster as she kicked his baton out of his reach. She wrapped the rope around his wrists and tied them together.

"Ladybug!" he shouted as he tried to shruggle out of it.

A beep was heard from her and his miraculous. She had four. He had three.

"You know I never wanted to know who it is behind that mask of yours, but right now I'm kind of curious," she caressed her cheek.

He angrily looked at her and tried to get out of the rope.

"I'll have plenty of times to see your true face, so I'm going to leave," she pressed a kiss on the corner of his mouth, making him blush.

She smirked at she got the lights out of the way and ran out.

Chat sighed a sigh of relief.

He didn't have to wait long for his tranformation to wear off, just as the rope. He figured Ladybug transformed back.

Nothing went back to normal and he was sad they made so much damage.

He sighed as he caressed Plagg's head and walking out of the studio. It was nine o'clock in the morning and so much has happened already.

When Plagg had enough of energy, he transformed again as he climbed through his window. Just as he released his tranform, Nathalie bursted through the door, hugging him tightly.

She never hugged him. When she saw what she was doing she quickly pulled away and cleared her throat.

"Your father is relieved you're okay," she said. "Are you okay to go to school?"

He nodded. Of course his father would send Nathalie to check on him. He wouldn't even think about doing it himself.

He grabbed his bag and followed Nathalie with his head held low.

When they arrived at school, he went straight to his class.

He knocked on the door and slowly opened it. Miss Bustier looked at him weirdly, but knowingly too. She saw what happened, so did the rest of the class.

It was silence for a while, but after a few moments all the class bursted out with questions. They didn't even noticed when Marinette slipped through and sat down on her sit.

"I'm fine, don't worry," Adrien sighed. "Chat Noir helped me down."

Miss Bustier calmed the class down and started with the lesson again.

Marinette couldn't help but smirk at her success.

Why she chose Adrien? She had no idea. She just went for it.

"Where were you girl? You really missed everything," Alya said, when she saw her best friend.

"I overslept again," she fake yawned and shrugged.

"Poor Adrien. I can't believe I was once fan of Ladybug," Alya stated and something made Marinette feel guilty, but she shook it off and went back to her normal self.

'They got what they wanted,'

---------------------

I am Lex Luthor. Lex Luthor is me. Bye