Story Of My Life

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch30: Story Of My Life

"Tell me about your childhood."

"We use to live in this one story house and the only thing I can remember vividly is a swing set we use to have. I loved playing on it and my mother would spend hours with me outside just pushing me. Their was also movie night on Saturday which was the only day my father didn't work. We'd sit on the couch and vote for a movie we all wanted to see. My family was perfect and I loved it so much, but suddenly my grandpa died and everything changed."

"How?"

"We were rich. I mean my father had just inherited an incredibly successful company or so everyone thought. In reality the company was in bankruptcy and my father had to give up eveything in life to bring that company back up. He'd spend days just working on the company and he no longer had time to spend with his family."

"What about your mother?"

"She changed. She became this stuck up, strict, cold women. We were now of a higher class and she made sure we behaved like it. Our old friends were too little for us so she made new ones. Movie night became a waste time and having a rusty swing set on our new masion was pathetic."

"What happened to you?"

"I became a soldier to them. To both of them. I was the oldest and one day I'd inherit everything so I had to be ready. They put their nine year old daughter in the toughest math classes they could find and they treated me like an investment. I was forced to spend my free time reading about how the company worked and meeting every staff worker their was by name. They no longer talked about me as their daughter, but as the future of the company. My siblings had the chance to grow up like regular kids or as regular as it could get, but I was forced to grow up too fast. I didn't get a chance to go a field trip or a school dance and in high school I couldn't date anyone because it was a distraction. I didn't even get a chance to become a senior because I graduated my junior year and immediately went to a four year university."

***

Day 172

"Have you seen the photos?" I ask, pulling the phone closer to my ear.

"No," he replies and I can hear him moving papers around. "Are you sure you want me to make the document?"

"We need to make sure those picture exsist," I frown. "My mother is capable of lying just to get her way. "

"We have a meeting with her tonight," he explains "I'll get the pictures and send them to be examined to make sure they weren't tampered with. Now are you sure you want me to make this document?"

"Stop asking me that," I answer. "If I wasn't sure then I would've called someone else. I'm one hundred percent positive that you can pull this off."

"Abrelle," he takes a deep breath "this is a risky move. If your mother finds out she'll keep the evidence."

"She won't find out," I shake my head confidently. "My mom is arrogant, she thinks no one would dare and play her especially not me considering I'm desperate for this evidence."

"I hope your right," he speaks.

"So how was your meeting with Daniel Cox's wife?"