"Purrfect night," - Reverse Crush pt. 2

"Adrien," Nino growled. "Just ask her out,"

Adrien looked at his friend weirdly. "Are you nuts? She would reject me for sure!"

"Who would reject you?" he let out a shriek and turned around quickly.

Marinette stook behind them, smiling. "I think that girl is really lucky," she smiled.

Adrien tried to open his mouth, but not a sound came out.

"A-Anyway," Marinette started. "I was wondering if you could help me with Physics? I heard you were good at it,"

Adrien felt like he was in heaven. His crush just asked him to help her with something and they would be alone!

"Sure, he will help you!" Nino exclaimed, nudging his best friend. Adrien scratched himself behind his head and nodded. "After school at his house?" Nino was speaking for Adrien.

"Y-Yeah that would be awesome," she raised her eyebrow, but said nothing.

She just waved and walked away.

"Dude, she just asked you on a study date," Nino laughed.

"Wait is this a date?" Adrien's eyes widened.

"It's called a study date. It's not an actual date," Nino said. Adrien knew that, but his brain was hardly working from the fact that Marinette actually talked to him. Through Nino.

But it counted, right?

--------------

Marinette and Alya sat by the table at the lunch break. They talked about lots of stuff, when Alya suddenly brought up Adrien.

"But seriously girl, what did you do to the poor boy?" she asked and Marinette looked at her weirdly. 

"I didn't do anything. I just asked him if he could help me with Physics. It's not my best subject and he's good at it," she shrugged and Alya bursted out laughing.

"I swear you broke him," she said between laughs. 

"Why? He still doesn't seem to like me, so I was actually suprised when he said yes. Well Nino did it for him," Marinette said. 

"Oh please, girl. Nino said he had the biggest crush on you," Marinette's brain stopped working. 

She didn't like Adrien, she liked Chat. 

"I-I ... He has a crush on me?" Marinette looked at her weirdly. 

"Girl, how are you so blind?" Alya shook her head.

---------------------

Marinette and Adrien met up infront of school after it ended. 

"W-We can go by foot if you w-want," he stuttered looking at her. 

"I-It's fine really," she said. Two teens entered the limousine and Adrien never felt more nervous that before. He was being alone with Marinette.

Marinette on the other hand was nervous too. What if something happens? She didn't want to hurt him.

They arrived infront of a big mansion and he felt like a rich brat all of the sudden.

Marinette and Adrien entered the big house and went straight for his room. It was bigger than the whole bakery. Or so she thought. 

He didn't have anything of hers on his walls. His father would probably kill him if he did.

"You have a nice room," she commented. 

"T-Thanks," 

She didn't mind stuttering, but this was eating her alive. 

They started doing the work and Adrien was getting more comforable around her, but the stuttering was still there. 

She had enough. She had to tell him. 

"A-Adrien could be talk?" she asked and he nodded. 

She took a deep breath, before starting. "I-I found out that you have a crush on me," 

Adrien's heart sunk as he heard those words. 

"Is it true?" she asked. He swallowed hard and looked at his hands. She sighed, because she knew what it meant. 

"I-I'm so sorry, Adrien. I-I," "you don't feel the same way," 

She nodded. "I should better go," 

He let her. At least he knew she didn't have feelings for him. Maybe he could finally move on now. 

The loud bang was heard from the outside. He shot up, forgetting about his problems right away. He transformed as he got to the crime scene first.

Ladybug wasn't long gone, since she showed up a few minutes after. 

They defeated the akuma with ease, none of them using their powers. 

"Chat, wait up!" Ladybug called. Chat turned around, ready to go home but something told him that she needed help. 

He saw she wasn't herself, she was sadder than usual.

"Is everything alright, Ladybug?" he asked. 

"Could I talk to you? You're usually the one I come for advice if I need one," she said, looking down at the floor. 

It shocked him, but he realized how many times he actually helped her. 

He nodded and they sat down at one of the rooftops. 

"H-Have you ever had a case where there was someone that they liked you, but you didn't feel the same way?" she asked, looking in his green eyes. 

Oh he knew this case way too much. Ladybug liked him and he let her down about talking about another girl. 

"Yeah, I know that very well," he said. 

"I-I didn't want to, Chat," she said, but in the process she started crying. "You should have seen how broken he looked. I feel so guilty,"

He remembered how Marinette told him that she didn't like him. 

He hugged her, holding her close. 

"I know he's going to be okay, Ladybug," he said, wiping her tears away. 

"You should have seen him. Adrien looked so sad," she cried. 

Then it hit him. 

He was Adrien. He was rejected by someone today. That someone was hugging him right now, crying because they felt guilty. 

He shot up, started pacing around the rooftop. Was it Marinette? This whole time?

"Chat are you okay?" 

Before she could do anything, he pressed his lips to hers. She was shocked at first, but didn't hesitate to kiss him back.

"What was that for?" she asked. 

"For not noticing before. How was I so stupid?" he asked himself. 

"Marinette, ugh I was just so stupid!"

"Adrien?" she asked, looking weirdly at him. 

"Nice to finally see you too," 

She pulled him into a hug. "I'm so sorry. I rejected you for ... you?"

He chuckled and kissed her forehead. 

"It's alright now,"

------------------

(NOT EDITED. TOO LAZY FOR IT AND I NEED TO STUDY AND IT'S ALREADY 9 PM)