Chapter 35

August,

"I'm surprised you didn't get renae today" Chris said as we ate our bojangle biscuits in the cafeteria.

"She told me I didn't have to worry about it " I said chewing.

"Usually you wou-" he stopped and just stared behind me. I waved my hand in front of his face before he slapped my hand and pointed. I turned around and saw jasmine and renae walking together. But renae was wearing a dress that was hugging her curves so good then she paired it with some shoes.

"Gah damn" I mumbled. They walked over here but renae didn't pay much attention to me.

"Uh hey august" she said sitting beside me. I was still mad but seeing her distant was killing me.

"Wassup babeh, you look beautiful" I said finishing my food.

"So you gonna buy a biscuit and forget about me" jasmine said mugging Chris. I kinda tuned their arguing out.

"Thank you" she said looking down. I grabbed her hand interlocking our fingers making her look up.

"Renae if your gonna be confident about you beauty and body you have to at least smile. I dont wanna see you looking down" I whispered. She nodded giving me a small smile. I grabbed my bojangles bag and pulled the box out and revealed my boberry biscuit. I gave the fork to renae and she thanked me as she ate one of them. I had two so she could get one.

"Wow august showing you up"jasmine said playfully. I chuckled and got on my phone. No matter what I always buy food for renae because she would do the same for me. She wiped her mouth before replying her lipstick. We stood up.

"Ight man" I dapped Chris and followed behind renae. I walked by her locker and leaned on. I pulled my phone out and started texting while she put in her combination. I heard her sigh which made me look up.

"Did you eat yesterday?" I asked. She looked my way and nodded.

"Yeah I did, family dinner" she seemed a little off.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Uh Caroline said some things to me. No biggy" she waved me off. I'm starting to dislike that girl.

"Are you su-

"I'm positive august" she said walking to class. She turned and looked in my eyes. I know the distance was killing her.

""I'll see you later renae" I said kissing her cheek and walking to my class. We need to fix this fast.

---------------

I raised my hand, waiting for Ms. Jones to see it.

"Yes august" attitude much.

"Can I use the bathroom" I asked.

"Is it an emergency" she asked.

"Does it matter" I answered.

"You can wait." She said taking her attention off me.

"Wha' happens if I hav' ta shit. Wan' me to shit my pants. Ca' I just go ta the bathroom" I asked politely. She glared at me.

"Hurry up. If you come back any early then it must not have been an emergency" she said. I rolled my eyes grabbing the pass and walking out. I seriously dont like that class. I walked to the bathroom doing my business. Afta I was finished, I washed my hands and walked out. I was on my phone walking, when I bumped into someone.

"Oh my bad " I said seeing a girl on the floor, dont know who she is.

"Um its okay august" she said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I know you" I asked confused.

"Oh uh no, I'm Ariana" she smiled at me.

"Nice ta meet you Ariana" I said and continued walking. I looked back to see she was walking. I guess she felt me staring cause she back and made an extra switch to make her booty pop. I chuckled. These hoes be trying to hard.

"Females" I mumbled walking around the corner to see Caroline. I sighed heavily seeing her walk over here. I tried turning the other way when I felt an arm on me. I glared at her.

"Hey Aug" she said smiling.

"I don't like how your pushing up on my girlfriend"

"She likes it and barely stops me." She said.

"Listen Caroline, I don't know what tha fuck ya like. But, it ain't my babeh." I hissed. She smiled putting her hand on my chest.

"As you know I like both men and women. If I can't have renae--"

"She about to be your step sista, that's disgusting as fuck" I interrupted moving her hand.

"If I can't have renae, then I no longer have a choice but to go for you. When I want something I go for it." She said wrapping her hands around my waist.

"Chill the fuck out" I snapped walking away from you.

" Unless you give me what I want. I'll expose renae" she said catching me off guard.

"Expose her?" I asked.

"Yea, send us fucking to everyone" she mentioned.

"She ain't going that far with you. She know her boundaries. I let you slide about eating her out. But taking it to the next step will get your ass beat.... Not by me" why was we even having this conversation. She walked on me putting her hands around my neck.

"I just want one thing and I'll leave the both of you alone" she said.

"And what exactly do you want" I said once again pushing her away.

"I want You"
-----------------

Well hopefully you guys like this chapter, took me awhile to think of where I wanted this to go.

Comment and vote

~BR££.