50

"Time, please go faster, meeting you on Sunday, I only imagined this Sunday, I don't think I can sleep at all today..."

~24/7 Heaven-BTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they exited the court for the recess, all except Mr. Lee, going back to the prosecution's lounge, Mrs. Park immediately hugged Taehyung, squeezing him tight and kissing his forehead.

"You did wonderful, Taehyung honey, just wonderful." She whispered, then backed out of the hug, still holding him by the shoulders. "You're so thin... Do you want food? We can get you food? We have 20 minutes, do you want to eat? And god, look at all these bruises..." She said, looking at his arms. "Does it hurt? Would you like ice on it?" Mrs. Park sounded at the edge of crying, she was trying hard to keep it in, but her voice was shaking.

I didn't know it would hurt you this bad, I'm sorry. I thought you could just forget about me, I thought I was just a job, I'm sorry... "I'm alright, Eomma, it doesn't hurt, I'm not hungry."

Mrs. Park chuckled weakly, more like she was trying to make herself laugh to lighten the mood rather then any actual joy. "Okay, sweetie, but just rest while they're deliberating everything, alright?" She said, then hugged him again. "We all missed you, we were all scared, just take it easy..."

Taehyung nodded. He'd caused more harm than good by agreeing to leave, he was making everyone worry just by existing. "I will, Eomma."

Mrs. Park smiled, letting out of the hug again and ruffling his hair a bit before turning to leave the room

"Don't get too comfortable." Yoongi said from his seat on the couch in the room, eyes closed as he leaned back in the cushions of it.

"And why not?" Jin asked, going over and flicking Yoongi on the forehead. "He's been through a lot, some of it partly your fault." Seokjin didn't sound angry, just slightly annoyed, but he seemed to by no means have any sort of fear for Yoongi.

Yoongi glared at Jin for a moment, then sucked in a breath and rubbed his forehead where Jin had flicked him. "You only proved that he made Pumpkin-head overdose, that doesn't prove he isn't crazy, and that's what the case is about. Mrs. Park can't get custody unless someone can prove Taehyung is sane. The doctor will be charged and arrested, but Pumpkin-head still goes back to the looney bin."

Taehyung blinked. He knew that, it didn't surprise him, he remembered what the case was about, this only made sure Dr. Park was found guilty of something, at least something enough to put him in jail. If nothing else, then at least that.

"But we can prove that too." Jungkook said, waking Taehyung out of his thoughts. "We can do that, it won't be hard, Taehyung is sane, we all know he is, right, Hyung?" He said, turning to Jimin. "Right, V-Hyung?" He said, turning to Taehyung when Jimin didn't answer immediately. "The police officer said it was murder, right? Everyone's been saying you killed Jae-hwa's Father in cold blood.... I don't believe them, not you, you wouldn't do that."

Taehyung licked his lips. "But I did, Jungko--."

"I know you killed him, I'm not saying you didn't. V-hyung...What I'm saying is..." Jungkook ruffled his reddish hair, "You didn't do it on purpose, and if you did, you had a reason, I know you, you wouldn't hurt anyone, you don't hurt people, you make everyone happier, you make everyone smile, you've never even playfully hit anyone, just tell them what happened, Dr. Park tried to kill you so you wouldn't tell, you know something, Hyung, just tell them."

Taehyung nodded, looking at his hands as he fiddled with them. Maybe I don't see it, but there has to be something, there just has to be, nothing makes sense unless there is.