Chpt 12: Drunk Sex

Previously on
'The Original Hybrid'

When I became the original hybrid, all of the memories that Silas had hidden deep within my mind came flowing back.

I quickly pushed Stefan away from me.

"Niklaus, take me away from this house." I stated blankly.

Nik took off his leather jacket and placed it upon my petite body.

Without argument he picked me up and sped me out of the Salvatore Boarding house.

Chpt 12: Drunk Sex
➰➰

I swayed to the beat on top of a table. NiKlaus walked in and turned the music down. My eyes snapped open and darted in his direction.

"What the hell Nikky? Why'd you turn it down, it was just getting to the good part. " I giggled bubbly, obviously drunk off my ass.

"Dear Catia, you're drunk." NiKlaus shook his head at me. He walked towards my table and tried to take the alcohol bottle from me.

"Hey! Get your own!" I snapped, yanking the alcohol bottle away from him. 

He raised his hands in surrender and walked to the bar, getting his own bottle of scotch.

After countless hours of intoxicated dancing on the table tops I started to feel better.

NiKlaus jumped from his table to mine and started grinding his body against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and mimicked his actions.

He dipped his head into the crook of my neck and started nibbling at the sensitive skin. I moaned in pleasure.

I sped us up to his room and forcefully pulled his shirt up. His signature smirk never left his face.

"I always found you fascinating, love

"I always found you fascinating, love." NiKlaus whispered seductively into my ear.

I drug my nails down his back causing him to groan.

"I take you like it rough." This caused his smirk to widen.

His lips smashed into mine, our tongues danced together. I pushed Nik back on his bed and straddled him.

I ground my hips against his causing him to moan.

I moved my hips back and forth, wanting nothing more but to have him here and now.

I discarded the remaining amount of my clothing and as did he.

Let's just say, the bed is now broken, the wall has a massive hole in it, and I'm gonna have one hell of a hangover tomorrow.

Hello beautiful people, I hope you're having a wonderful day. So here is my little filler chapter. Please don't kill me.

Comment

Vote

Let me know what you think. Until next time lovelies

~Catia ➰➰