The Minions

The Minions

Are they gently but surely preparing our children to accept Dajjal ?

Notice all the one eyed minions? Notice soo many one eyed 'lovable' cartoon characters?

Ever thought we could be dragging our kids into the fire of hell by buying them these cuddly one eyed toys  ?

Every other party is minion themed.
And every other cake proudly bares a one-eyed minion.

We'r helping them teach our kids to love, trust, and accept Dajjal.

This may come across as a little extremist to some of you. But it is what it is.
Dajjal is a sign of Qimmah/Day Of judgement  .

We should be planting negative thoughts towards this fitna and not promoting it in our child's gentle minds.

May Allah ta'ala guide us all. One of the scary things about the minions, from what i researched, is that throughout the program they often repeat the phrase;
"Isnt it good to be evil?!"

In psychology u learn that repeating anything to a person(negative/positive) eventually causes ur sub conscious and thereafter ur conscious mind to believe it and then it becomes part of ur personality ! Thats y they say not to say kids r stupid and y they tell u to say positive things to urself, like "u can do it", "U doing a good job" etc.

Can u imagine the effects the minions words are gonna have? Esp if kids keep on repeating once the show is over!?

Something to think about... Ponder